Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin (archive footage)
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes (archive footage)
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Tasya Teles as Echo
- Shannon Kook as Jordan Green (credit only)
- JR Bourne as Sheidheda
- Chuku Modu as Gabriel Santiago
- Shelby Flannery as Hope Diyoza
- Tom Stevens as Trey
- Karen Holness as Blythe Ann Workman
- Dean Marshall as Jae Workman
- Malcolm Masters as Conductor Corbett
- Amber Taylor as Young Hope (6 years)
- Josh Blacker as Captain Meredith
- Kyle Warren as Kirsch
- Xavier de Guzman as Knight
- Adam Lolacher as Jeremiah
- Miles Chalmers as Zev
- Cassandra Ebner as Klara
- Max Archibald as Lee (credited as Believer Boy)
- Naiah Cummins as Lead Disciple
- Janene Carleton as Disciple
- Ivana Milicevic as Charmaine Diyoza
- Monique Ganderton as Aurora Blake (archive footage)
- Jarod Joseph as Nathan Miller (archive footage)
- Alycia Debnam-Carey as Lexa (archive footage)
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha (archive footage)
- Ricky Whittle as Lincoln (archive footage)
- Michael Beach as Charles Pike (archive footage)
- Levitt: "You're not a killer, Octavia. You're a warrior to be sure, but your heart is pure."
- Octavia Blake: "Wait till you meet Blodreina."
- Gabriel Santiago: "He said the Stone delivered them."
- Echo: "So?"
- Gabriel Santiago: "So they weren't Eligius. There was a Stone on Earth."
- Echo: "So that means Orlando didn't tell us everything."
- Anders: "Hello, Ms. Blake. Hmm. Be thankful you came back in one piece. Get her to Medical. I want her back in M-Cap by the end of the day. We're not finished yet."
- Sheidheda: "My, my, my. What foolish little lambs you are. The last thing I want is for all of you to die. In the same night that your uprising stayed my execution, you thought it wise to sacrifice yourselves?! You're the only thing keeping me alive!"
- Trey: "Please forgive us, Russell."
- Sheidheda: "You want forgiveness? Then show me your fealty."
- Trey: "Anything. Tell me what to do."
- Sheidheda: "Kneel. All of you, kneel or die."
- Emori: "Indra, what's wrong?"
- Indra: "I've heard that before."
- Indra (in Trigedasleng): "There's a spider on your shoulder."
- Sheidheda (in Trigedasleng): "Too bad you can't kill me."
- Indra: "Now we know what happened to the code when we saved the Commander."
- Sheidheda: "Hm, She was too weak to be a Commander and you know it. (in Trigedasleng) I've been wondering... did your parents kneel when I conquered Trikru?"
- Indra (in Trigedasleng): "If you must know... my father had already died in the battle. When it was over... yes, my mother did kneel. I thought her weak for it."
- Sheidheda: "Ah. And you know what happens if you make me a martyr."
- Indra: "Yes. The same thing that happens if anyone finds out who you are. Only then, as the people riot for the loss of their god, I can slit your throat."
- Sheidheda: "What's the meaning of this?"
- Nelson: "Up."
- Indra: "I might not be able to kill you, but I can make sure when I do, you don't come back."
- Nelson: "Death to Primes."
- Eric Jackson: "For the pain."
- Indra: "No. Let him feel it... for Abby."
Notes and Trivia
- This episode aired on Marie Avgeropoulos' 34th birthday.
- In some schools of Buddhism, bardo is an intermediate, transitional, or liminal state between death and rebirth. It is the state of existence intermediate between two lives on earth. According to Tibetan tradition, after death and before one's next birth, when one's consciousness is not connected with a physical body, one experiences a variety of phenomena. These usually follow a particular sequence of degeneration from, just after death, the clearest experiences of reality of which one is spiritually capable, and then proceeding to terrifying hallucinations that arise from the impulses of one's previous unskillful actions.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Octavia Blake in anything but flashbacks since "The Blood of Sanctum."
- This episode occurs on the same night as "False Gods" and "Hesperides," appearing to occur a relatively short time after both.
- It has been long enough that Clarke has already left Sanctum by the beginning so it does not occur simultaneously with "Hesperides."
- The episode begins on Bardo 45 days before the present time of the episode when Octavia and Diyoza first arrive on the planet.
- Murphy and Emori are shown to be recovering from their radiation exposure in "False Gods" though Emori is taking longer than Murphy.
- It's revealed that Skyring was already a prison planet before Octavia and Diyoza arrived.
- Levitt states that in the 11 days Octavia has spent on Bardo, years have passed on Skyring, though its not stated how many.
- Octavia's memory loss is revealed to have been a side-effect of jumping through the Anomaly to a slower time dilated planet without one of the Disciples' helmets for protection. In addition, Hope's biometric signature was added to Octavia's back by Levitt as part of his, Hope and Octavia's plan to reunite Hope and Octavia after she returned to Sanctum. Levitt was also responsible for the note in Hope's arm seen in "From the Ashes" and "The Garden."
- It's revealed that the Disciples are not from Eligius III but instead came through the Temporal Anomaly from Earth which had its own Anomaly Stone.
- Indra's father is revealed to have died in the battle with Sheidheda when she was a child. Her mother knelt before the Dark Commander, causing Indra to believe that her mother was weak for the action.
- Bellamy Blake returns in this episode after being missing since "From the Ashes." He is apparently killed in an explosion, but there is no body meaning that he may have been flung through the Anomaly instead which was open behind Bellamy at the time.
- When Hope, Echo and Gabriel arrive on Bardo, a massive burn mark is visible on the floor where the explosion took place.
- In "Etherea," it's confirmed that Bellamy and his hostage, Conductor Doucette, did in fact survive. They were blown backwards through the Anomaly to Etherea where the two men became trapped for more than two months before finding their way back to Bardo.
- Amongst the clips seen throughout the episode are scenes from "Join or Die," “Perverse Instantiation (Part 2)”, "The Old Man and the Anomaly" and "The Blood of Sanctum."
- The clip from “Join or Die” is from the flashback scene where John Murphy tells Charles Pike during his earth skills class that he will survive.
- The clip from "Perverse Instantiation (Part 2)," is from just after A.L.I.E.'s destruction and features Thelonious Jaha and Charles Pike, in particular Pike's death.
- The clip from "The Old Man and the Anomaly" is Octavia's return to Sanctum through the Anomaly seconds after entering it. This episode reveals that she had been sent back by Hope Diyoza and Levitt from Bardo.
- The clip from "The Blood of Sanctum" is of Hope stabbing Octavia after Octavia pulls her through the Anomaly using Hope's biometric code.
- The flashbacks on Bardo take place 45 days previous, 34 days previous and a week previous in Bardo time.
- This episode concludes the story of what happened to Octavia Blake after she entered the Temporal Anomaly in "The Old Man and the Anomaly" with the flashbacks featuring her ten years away ending with a clip of her emerging from the Anomaly on Sanctum in that episode.
- According to Sheidheda, he received a blood transfusion from John Murphy after being shot in "False Gods." While not previously shown or mentioned, Sheidheda was hit in an artery, possibly requiring the mentioned transfusion.
- Russell Lightbourne's Mind Drive is removed from his former host body by Eric Jackson on Indra's orders in order to ensure that Sheidheda cannot be resurrected again.
- With the removal of Russell's Mind Drive, Gabriel Santiago is the last person known to have an active Memory/Mind Drive in their heads.
- Clarke Griffin and Raven Reyes did not appear in person, but were seen in the memories viewed by Levitt through the Disciples' Memory Capture device.
- This episode marks the first time Indra interacted with Eric Jackson and Emori on screen.
- The bones of the Primes and the former hosts are scattered across the floor when Indra confronts Sheidheda.
- Klara (self-immolation)
- 3 Disciples (stabbed by Hope)
- 2 Disciples (stabbed by Bellamy Blake; flashback)
- 1 Disciple (grenade explosion; flashback)
- Kirsch (stabbed by Echo)
Behind the Scenes
- This episode marks Jarod Joseph's 60th episode of The 100.
- Even though Charmaine Diyoza appears at the very beginning of this episode, Ivana Milicevic was not credited in credits.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|