• Hi, I was directed to you by TotallyTinkerbell with some CSS questions

    I was just wondering if you knew what kind of coding is used to get things like (Bureaucrat • Admin) next to someone's name and how to change the design of the section headlines on articles. I'm a bureaucrat on the Grimm Wiki and I have been looking around different wikis trying to figure out how to get these features. Also do you know how to make an "inactive" badge appear on inactive users profiles? I saw I had one and it went away when I edited

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message