The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||You were right, Clarke, life is about more than just surviving.||”|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin (credit only)
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake (credit only)
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan (credit only)
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green (credit only)
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes (credit only)
- Ricky Whittle as Lincoln (credit only)
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha (credit only)
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (credit only)
Guest Starring Edit
- Cory Gruter-Andrew as Aden
- Stefania Indelicato as One of the Villagers
- Clarke: "I'm sorry."
- Lexa: "Don't be. You have to go back to your people. That's why I...that's why you're you."
- Clarke: "Maybe someday, you and I will owe nothing more to our people."
- Lexa: "I hope so. May we meet again."
- Lexa: "My fight is over."
- Clarke: "No. I won't accept that."
- Lexa: "You were right, Clarke. Life is about more than just surviving."
- Titus: "Forgive me, Heda."
- Lexa: "You will never again attempt to harm Clarke. Swear it."
- Titus: "I swear it."
- Lexa: "Then do your job. Serve the next as you have served me, Flamekeeper."
- Indra: "You see? Even someone as slow and as weak as you can put me on my back. I should have died on that field."
- Octavia: "We all die. You can either do that here, feeling sorry for yourself, or you come back with me and get your revenge. The choice is yours."
- Titus: "Love is weakness. To be Commander is to be alone."
- Lexa: "I will not hear this again."
- Titus: "Yes, you will. Your feelings for Clarke put both of you in danger. Your kill order must be fully enforced. If you care about Clarke, you will send her home and it is the only way she will be safe. Don't make her pay the price for your mistakes as Costia did."
- Clarke (to Lexa): "In peace may you leave the shore. In love may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels until our final journey on the ground. May we meet again."
- Lexa: "We gather here on this Ascension Day to honor the Commanders that came before me. Those who live on within me. As I will live on within one of you."
- Murphy (to Titus): "She's a computer program. But I get that's hard for you to grasp, considering you pray to garbage. No offense....obviously."
- Titus: "Your fight is over, Lexa of Trikru. The Commander's fight goes on."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This is the second episode where someone has tried to frame John Murphy for murder, with the other occasion being the homicide of Wells Jaha in "Murphy's Law."
- This episode has the highest kill count of any episode with 11 billion people dying in flashbacks.
- This episode took place on Ascension Day on the Timeline.
- This episode's name, "Thirteen", likely refers to Polaris being the thirteenth station and Skaikru being the thirteenth clan. Some fans also interpret "thirteen" to mean bad luck, referring to flashbacks of the Nuclear Apocalypse and/or Lexa's accidental death.
- The flashbacks in this episode correlate with those of "Anaconda".
- Some of the footage from this episode is reused for scenes in "Anaconda."
- In "Anaconda," the destruction of Washington, DC and Polis are shown in flashbacks taking place during the Nuclear Apocalypse.
- The people who meet Becca when she lands are part of a Second Dawn ground team scavenging through Polis' ruins. The team includes Tristan, Reese Cadogan and Callie Cadogan.
- In this episode, Titus identifies the people in the drawings with Becca when she comes to Earth as the First Nightbloods.
- In "Anaconda," its revealed that Callie convinced half of the kids in the Second Dawn Bunker under Polis and some of their parents to take the Nightblood serum Becca brought with her and they departed after Becca's death. Callie's group and the people they would meet and treat with Becca's Nightblood, which they had enough doses for 2,000 more people, became the founders and ancestors of the Grounders. These are the first Nightbloods that Titus had mentioned.
Body Count Edit
- 11 billion people in 2052 (Nuclear Apocalypse, flashback)
- Semet (stabbed by Titus)
- Lexa (accidentally shot by Titus)
- Cole McAdams, Peri Gordon, and the rest of the Polaris crew (destruction of Polaris by Alpha Station, flashback)
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Sarah, Cole McAdams's daughter, is voiced by Jason Rothenberg's daughter.
- This episode has the least amount of main cast members, with only three appearing.
- This is the first episode in the series where Bellamy Blake does not appear.
- This episode marks Richard Harmon's 25th episode.
- According to Eliza Taylor, filming Lexa's death scene was "difficult" and there were lots of tears."
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.