The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||If you put us in the arena, I won't be losing a daughter. Gaia will win. I will have her take my life - right after I take your brother's.||”|
|— Indra to Octavia|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes (credit only)
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy (credit only)
- Tasya Teles as Echo (credit only)
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (credit only)
Guest Starring Edit
- Paxton McCreary (to Abby): "You don't look so good, Doc."
- Abigail Griffin: "That makes two of us. Your lungs, they're, I can hear the fluid filling up in them. You're drowning. You're not even getting wet."
- Octavia Blake: You betrayed me, Indra.
- Indra: "I betrayed Blodreina."
- Octavia Blake: "What's the difference?"
- Indra: "Octavia kom Skaikru was my second."
- Bellamy Blake: "You either call this thing off and make a deal to share the valley, or you watch me die in that arena today because I'm not fighting. There's no coming back from this, O. If you do this, there's no coming back."
- Octavia Blake: "I know you're still trying to save me, Bell, but you can't save someone who's already dead."
- Becca Franko (through Madi): "No! Stop! Wait! Don't do this! Try it again, please. You're making a mistake. I can save you. I can save all of you. No! Stop! With my serum, you don't have to live in the bunker anymore! The Flame can change everything! No! You think he's saving you, but he's killing you!"
- Octavia Blake: "Must be nice, playing Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden while the rest of us fight to survive."
- Monty Green: "Actually, No. It's awful."
- Harper McIntyre: "Not as awful as fighting a war you don't need to fight."
- Octavia Blake: "You fight to live, or you die. That is how we survived even when this farm stopped feeding us. If you were, you'd understand. The farmers won't save the world, Monty. The warriors will."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The episode's title is retrieved from a line used by Octavia Blake talking to Monty Green: "The farmers won't save the world, Monty. The warriors will."
- Madi meets Abigail Griffin for the first time, however, Abby is unconscious.
- This episode includes a flashback of Becca's death where she is burnt at the stake by the Second Dawn cult. Madi sees it as a memory induced by the Flame.
- This episode marks Paige Turco's 50th episode on The 100.
- Octavia Blake burns down the hydrofarm that Monty and Harper revived.
- This is the final episode directed by Henry Ian Cusick.
Body Count Edit
- 4 Wonkru defectors (shot by Paxton McCreary)
- 2 Eligius prisoners (throats ripped out by Michael Vinson)
- Nash (Eligius prisoner) (throat slit by Madi)
- Becca Franko (burnt at the stake by Reese Cadogan and the Second Dawn cult in flashback)
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Jason Rothenberg confirmed on Twitter that Henry Ian Cusick directed this episode. This is the second time a cast member directed an episode of The 100, the first was The Other Side, which was also directed by Cusick.
- In November 2017, the title of this episode was reported to be "The Last". However, in February 2018, Rothenberg revealed that after several real episode titles leaked, production decided to leak fake titles as decoys. In June 2018, the real title, "The Warriors Will" was announced.
Production Notes Edit
See Also Edit
- ↑ Rothenberg, Jason (2 Feb 2018) Tweet “Just turned my cut of episode 510… @hicusick directs for the second time…” - @JRothenbergTV
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/the-100-episodes-507-508-titles-revealed.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JRothenbergTV/status/961429918167941120
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.