We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Tom Stevens as Trey
- Xavier de Guzman as Knight
- Adam Lolacher as Jeremiah
- Max Montesi as Lindo
- Josh Collins as Otis
- Luc Roderique as Penn
- Sean Quan as Rex
- Dylan Kingwell as Luca
- Sunita Prasad as Shoana
- Max Archibald as Lee (credited as Believer Boy)
- Deni DeLory as Paula
- Stephen Adekolu as Wonkru Guard
- Marisa Gold as Beautiful Young Woman
- Jason Bempong as Beautiful Young Man
- Nico Amoroso as Drummer #1
- Chris Couto as Drummer #2
- John Murphy: "Of course we'll kneel. Was there ever any question?"
- Penn: "These are yours." (tosses down Murphy and Emori's clothes)
- John Murphy: "Ah. Why do I get the feeling this is goodbye?"
- Sheidheda: "The palace is mine now. So is the farmhouse. For you, that means --"
- Emori: "We'll take the machine shop."
- John Murphy: "You need a mechanic to run the reactor. She's your girl. Besides, you wouldn't want your favorite chess partner to live in a tent, would you?"
- Sheidheda: "Fine. Go."
- Bill Cadogan: "We were so close."
- Gabriel Santiago: "Bill, I know you're upset."
- Bill Cadogan: "Upset? Why would I be upset, just because we're back to square one, randomly entering codes? You told me Clarke had the Key."
- Gabriel Santiago: "Actually, Octavia's memories did that. You just never saw the moment the Flame came out."
- Bill Cadogan: "You let me believe it never did."
- Bellamy Blake: "My Shepherd, may I have a moment?"
- Bill Cadogan: "Of course. Everybody out."
- Gabriel Santiago (to Bellamy): "You look good in white."
- Bill Cadogan: "Lock him up with the others."
- Disciple: "Let's go. Move it."
- Bill Cadogan: "You're wondering what will happen to your friends."
- Bellamy Blake: "Yes, my Shepherd."
- Bill Cadogan: "Join me, please. (the two sit at a table) Mmm. Broth. I'd have killed for this during my time on the mountain."
- Bellamy Blake: "I heard about First Disciple Anders. I assume you two were close. I'm very sorry."
- Bill Cadogan: "Close? I met him twice. I usually only meet the First Disciple once when they come to wake me every 20 years to say there's been no progress to the last war. Anders woke me twice. The second time, we had found the Key, so, yes, I suppose, I mean, comparatively speaking, we were close, but that's not what you meant, is it? You were testing me to see if I live by the same code that I expect of my Disciples."
- Bellamy Blake: "Yes. Forgive me."
- Bill Cadogan: "I don't want to cause you any more pain, Bellamy, but your friends have to pay for what they've done. Their crimes go beyond Anders. Dozens of Disciples are dead because of them."
- Bellamy Blake: "What if there was a way to fix the Flame?"
- Bill Cadogan: "Bellamy."
- Bellamy Blake: "With the technology you have here, it could be possible."
- Bill Cadogan: "And you'll help me get it as long as I don't harm your friends? (Bellamy sighs) Don't be ashamed. The path is new to you. I've walked it for centuries, and it's still hard. You remind me of my son Reese. He went in search of the Flame. I never saw him again. I think my daughter killed him. I'll never know for sure."
- Bellamy Blake: "Well, if I can get the Flame and your daughter really is in there, you can find out."
- Bill Cadogan: "All right. If you can get it and if we can repair it and if it contains the code to the last war, your friends will be absolved."
- Echo: "Who the hell are you?"
- Bellamy Blake: "The man you love."
- Echo: "The man I love would not be okay with torturing Raven!"
- Bellamy Blake: "It's not torture."
- Echo: "It is if you fight it. I know these people, Bellamy. I trained for five years to pass as one. And I spent another three months and I actually became one, all so I could save you. And then avenge you."
- Bellamy Blake: "I'm sorry you went through that."
- Echo: "Are you? Because it looks like while I was out there doing everything I could to get to you, you were forgetting me. Forgetting who your friends, your family is. I scarred my own face to remind myself of who I was and where I came from so I wouldn't lose myself while I let them play with my mind. You've lost yourself, Bellamy. This isn't you."
- Bellamy Blake: "I'm trying to save all of you."
- Echo: "And what happens if you can't find the Flame? You just gonna stand by and watch as they execute us?"
- Bellamy Blake: "You know I don't want that."
- Echo: "That's not what I asked!"
- Bellamy Blake: "What do you do, when you believe in something with all your heart the people you love think is crazy?"
- Echo: "I don't know. Watch us all die I suppose. Is this thing you believe in really that important? Is it more important than us?"
- Bellamy Blake: "Yes. The end of war. No more senseless death or killing. The Shepherd can deliver us there, Echo. All of us. For all mankind."
- Indra: "Do you have any weapons?"
- John Murphy: "Nuclear reactor count?"
- Indra: "I'm proud of you, Murphy."
- John Murphy: "Yeah. Get in line."
- John Murphy: "Hey. How do I look on camera?"
- Emori: "Oh, good. She followed Indra?"
- John Murphy: "Yeah. You know, I'm starting to miss being a live coward."
- Clarke Griffin: "Is something funny? Because I don't see anything humorous about this."
- Octavia Blake: "I'm smiling because I realized... I finally understand you."
- Clarke Griffin: "Really? How so?"
- Octavia Blake: "You have Madi, I have Hope. I'd do anything to keep her safe."
- Clarke Griffin: "How long were you on Penance?"
- Octavia Blake: "We call it Skyring. Ten years. Good ones."
- Clarke Griffin: "What?"
- Octavia Blake: "A couple of days ago she was just our little girl. Now she's messed up like the rest of us."
- Clarke Griffin: "You need backup to talk to us now?"
- Bellamy Blake: "It's okay." (the guards leave)
- Clarke Griffin: "It's about time. I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out how you telling Cadogan the truth about the Flame helps us. You know what I've come up with? It doesn't."
- Bellamy Blake: "I couldn't lie to him."
- Octavia Blake: "Really? Why not?"
- Bellamy Blake: "I had an experience, something that changed me to my core, something that explains why we're still here and where we're going. It came to me in a vision. Mom was there. The Shepherd led me to her and there was a light and it was beautiful and warm and peaceful and I chose it and when I opened my eyes the storm had passed just like that."
- Clarke Griffin: "Bellamy--"
- Bellamy Blake: "Clarke I-- I know how it sounds, but it's real. A war is coming, the last war we will ever fight. Win it and we become the light."
- Clarke Griffin: "Is that what the cult leader told you?"
- Octavia Blake: "Did he tell you what happens if we lose?"
- Bellamy Blake: "We won't."
- Octavia Blake: "We turn into crystal, wiped out like Medusa turning people into stone. It's the end of everything."
- Bellamy Blake: "Not everything, just us. If I told you the AI that destroyed the Earth was storing our minds in a City of Light, would that be any more believable? What about a group of astronauts turning themselves into gods by transferring their minds into the bodies of their own followers to live forever?"
- Clarke Griffin: "Ok. Yes. We've seen our share of crazy. But that doesn't change the fact that fighting some war to become the light is as ridiculous as the clothes you're wearing!"
- Bellamy Blake: "There's one way to find out. Tell me where the Flame is."
- Clarke Griffin: "No."
- Bellamy Blake: "Clarke, yesterday you were offering it up in exchange for safe passage."
- Clarke Griffin: "Yesterday, I was bluffing. I made a deal to save my friends, knowing damn well I had no intention of following through with it. Today, I'm standing in front of my best friend who I thought was dead and I don't even recognize him."
- Bellamy Blake: "Clarke, I am the same person who brought you back from the dead, who refused to give up on you. There is so much more at stake here than you know and I know you don't believe in transcendence, but I'm telling you it's real and I am asking you to believe in me."
- Clarke Griffin: "Even if you're right, even if everything you're saying is true, I will not help that man start his war!"
- Bellamy Blake: "Tell me where the Flame is."
- Octavia Blake: "Or what?"
- Bellamy Blake: "Dozens of Disciples are dead, including First Disciple Anders."
- Clarke Griffin: "Yes and every one of them has tried to keep us from saving our friends."
- Bellamy Blake: "And now I am trying to save you, all of you. Clarke, if you don't tell me where it is, they will execute all of you. Please, let me help."
- Clarke Griffin: "Go float yourself."
- Bellamy Blake: "Guards! Take this one to M-Cap."
- Octavia Blake: "Bellamy, what are you doing?!"
- Bellamy Blake: "What I have to do."
- Bellamy Blake: "They all hate me."
- Doucette: "They don't know what we know. When we transcend, they will understand. For all mankind."
- Bellamy Blake: "For all mankind."
- John Murphy: "You know, actually, I've been wondering about something. You think Hatch would've kneeled? I bet he would've. I think he probably would've even made Sheidheda think he was working for him. He wouldn't have actually done the work, though, would he? Yeah. That's what I thought. You see that patch over there? Hatch and I welded that into place. See, he already knew he was gonna die. All his men were down and Raven, in one of her more questionable moments that I nevertheless respect, locked me in here with him. She didn't think he was gonna finish the job once he knew, but he did. You know why? (Nikki shakes her head) To save you. That's what he said. Now if you don't stop freaking out, we are gonna have to hold you in the core, where the radiation from the reactor that he helped keep from melting down will eventually kill you. His sacrifice will be worthless. Personally, I don't wanna see that happen. Do you? (Nikki shakes her head) Good. Look. When this is all over, we'll drink to him in the tavern, ok? (Nikki nods) Ok. (to Emori) Alright, I'm awesome."
- Bill Cadogan: "I'm sorry, Bellamy. You did what you could. Send the first of her friends to Penance."
- Clarke Griffin: "Wait. I'll take you to it but only once all my friends are safe."
- Bill Cadogan: "Done. Bellamy."
- Bellamy Blake: "It didn't have to be like this."
- Clarke Griffin: "Yes, it did."
- Madi Griffin: "Fine. Then we won't eat either. After the death wave, I didn't eat for more than two weeks."
- Lee: "Death wave?"
- Madi Griffin: "A wave of radioactive fire taller than any tree. The fire jumped our valley. The radiation didn't. Everyone I knew died. My parents. I was alone for 58 days. I still dream about it sometimes... But Clarke helped me through it. Friends can be good at that, too."
- Clarke Griffin: "Why are they still restrained? We had a deal.
- Raven Reyes: "Clarke, what is this? What deal?"
- Clarke Griffin: "He releases all of us, and I take him to the Flame."
- Bill Cadogan: "You'll forgive me if I have trust issues where you're concerned. Remove the restraints one at a time. Any violence will be met with lethal force."
- Bellamy Blake: "No one is getting violent. It's a good thing. You're being released."
- Doucette: "Helmet on to protect your memory."
- Nathan Miller: "You good with this?" (Clarke nods and everyone begins departing)
- Echo: "Sending the fighters first, is that it?"
- Doucette: "Can't be too careful."
- Clarke Griffin: "What are you doing?"
- Bill Cadogan: "Ensuring you keep your part of the deal."
- Raven Reyes: "He didn't send them to Sanctum."
- Bill Cadogan: "Correct, and thank you for demonstrating why I didn't send you with them."
- Gabriel Santiago: "We know how the Stone works."
- Bill Cadogan: "Also correct."
- Clarke Griffin: "Where are they?"
- Bill Cadogan: "They're safe as I promised they would be. I said nothing about releasing them on Sanctum."
- Clarke Griffin (to Bellamy): "You knew about this?"
- Bill Cadogan: "He doesn't know where they are. Only I do. I told you, Clarke, I don't trust you. I do, however, trust the love you have for your friends, and once I have the Key and the last war begins, they'll all be freed at which point each of you will be welcome to fight alongside us, and if you choose not to, well, we'll save you anyway. That is what we mean when we say, 'for all mankind.'"
Notes and Trivia
- The 100 went on a three week break after this episode.
- Nelson and the Children of Gabriel are killed by Sheidheda for refusing to kneel before him. The only survivor is Luca who is rescued by Indra. The Eligius Prisoners choose to kneel led by Nikki.
- It's suggested that the Flame can be repaired using the technology on Bardo.
- Madi states that the death wave "jumped" Shallow Valley even though the radiation didn't.
- Sanctum's Anomaly Stone is moved into the palace. Due to still being deactivated from the events of "Hesperides," it has to be physically carried with a long pole and sags in its holder. It also appears to be extremely heavy.
- However, even with the Stone deactivated, the Anomaly is able to return Clarke, Bellamy, Cadogan, Doucette, Raven and Gabriel to Sanctum.
- Hope Diyoza, Echo, Jordan Green, Niylah, Octavia Blake and Nathan Miller are sent to another planet as part of Clarke's deal with Cadogan.
- Aside from his white outfit, Bellamy has adopted a look similar to his Season One appearance with similar hair length and no beard for the first time since the end of Season Four. In addition, Raven has stopped wearing the Disciple armor for the first time since "Hesperides."
Behind the Scenes
- This episode marks Richard Harmon’s 70th, Adina Porter's 50th, Luisa d'Oliveira's 40th, Jessica Harmon's 30th and Chuku Modu's 20th episodes on The 100.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|