Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||For all its faults, Earth is really beautiful.||”|
|— Jasper admiring Earth for the last time|
Clarke faces the consequences of her fateful choice, and Bellamy races to save one of his own.
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane
- Jasper Jordan: "No pain. No suffering. If we get the dose right, we can all go out like this."
- Harper McIntyre: "When?"
- Jasper Jordan: "While we still can. Tonight."
- Harper McIntyre: "Tonight."
- All: "Tonight."
- Raven Reyes: "What's wrong?"
- Jacapo Sinclair: "What's wrong? I didn't die so you could kill yourself."
- Raven Reyes: "I'm not killing myself. I'm -- I'm dying. There's a difference."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "The Raven Reyes I know doesn't quit. She keeps fighting."
- Raven Reyes: "What's happening to my brain isn't something you can fight."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "How do you know? Have you tried? Before you junk this beautiful mind on a whim, let's say we look under the hood first? Kick the tires. I'm guessing there's still a few good miles in there."
- Raven Reyes: "Ok."
- Raven Reyes: "Using an electromagnetic pulse to get A.L.I.E. out of my head was like shutting down a computer by pulling the plug."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "Part of the code is still in your head."
- Raven Reyes: "Exactly, which is why I'm Super Raven. And about to be super dead."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "Unless we can purge the code, stop the damage from getting worse, give your brain time to repair itself. How would you do it to a computer?"
- Raven Reyes: "Purge the residual code? Simple. Just reboot it."
- Becca Franco: "The human brain is not a computer."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "No kidding. That's why your code is killing her. Now listen to me. You'd have to stop your heart long enough for all electrical activity in your brain to stop, too."
- Becca Franco: "15 minutes. She'll be brain dead long before she can get her heart started again."
- Raven Reyes: "Not if I was frozen. Well, not frozen. But just really damn cold."
- Becca Franco: "Raven, the suit is ready. It's T-minus now and counting. Let's go for a walk in the stars."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "She's not going to space to die. She's going in the bunker to live."
- Becca Franco: "Even if this idea doesn't kill you, you will just be normal again."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "She was never normal."
- Becca Franco: "Maybe not, but with me in her brain, she's Da Vinci, Einstein, Mozart."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "And I choose Raven Reyes over those 3 hacks any day and twice on Sunday."
- Becca Franco: "Enough. Raven, what makes you think that the future will be any different than the past? Even if you live, the pain will still be with you."
- Raven Reyes: "I don't choose pain. I choose life. Let's get to work."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "If this works, you'll wake up, and we'll both be gone."
- Raven Reyes: "You're always with me."
- Jasper Jordan: "For all its faults, Earth is really beautiful."
- Raven Reyes: "This is Raven Reyes... and I'm alive."
Notes and Trivia
- The episode's title is retrieved from a line used by Thelonious Jaha talking to Abigail Griffin: "I understand your need to know, but I promise you there is nothing but more pain on the other side of that radio."
- Last appearance of Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan.
- As of the end of this episode, the bunker is overpopulated with over 1,200 people.
- Jacapo Sinclair appears as a hallucination to Raven Reyes.
- Monty and Harper were the only people to survive from the group that stayed behind at Arkadia in DNR.
- This episode's name refers to the saying "See you on the other side" said by numerous characters in Season Three.
- This quote is also said by Jasper to Monty before he dies (referring to when Monty dies, they will meet again.)
- The line Monty said to Jasper as he dies, "I love you.", was not in the script, so it's possible that Christopher Larkin improvised this line.
- Raven cures her condition through temporarily dying and then reviving herself, in effect "rebooting" her brain. However, she retains the intellect she gained from A.L.I.E. and the City of Light as confirmed in "The Blood of Sanctum" which her Becca hallucination indicated would not be the case.
- Raven Reyes (frozen to death; temporary)
- 11 Sky People (overdosed on Jobi tea; suicide)
Behind the Scenes
- This is the first episode in the series to be directed by one of the cast members.
- This is Henry Ian Cusick's first time directing a TV episode.
- This episode marks the third time Jasper's death was written. Early versions of the scripts for Pilot and Perverse Instantiation (Part 2) had Jasper dying in those episodes.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|