Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin (scenes deleted) and Josephine Lightbourne VIII
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Tasya Teles as Echo
- Shannon Kook as Jordan Green
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane
- Jarod Joseph as Nathan Miller
- Luisa d'Oliveira as Emori
- Sachin Sahel as Eric Jackson
- Ivana Milicevic as Charmaine Diyoza
- Jessica Harmon as Niylah
- Lola Flanery as Madi Griffin
- JR Bourne as Russell Lightbourne VII
- Tattiawna Jones as Simone Lightbourne VI
- Chuku Modu as Gabriel Santiago
- Bethany Brown as Jade
- Ashleigh LaThrop as Priya Desai VI
- Thomas Cocquerel as Ryker Desai IX
- Sara Thompson as Josephine Lightbourne I
- Greyston Holt as Gavin and Marcus Kane II
- Charmaine Diyoza (pointing a gun at Xavier): "You look pretty good for an old man. (to Octavia) Say hi to Gabriel."
- Gabriel Santiago: "You saw the scar. I would ask about yours, but uh, the story of how you slashed your own throat was big news before we left Earth." (Gabriel begins leaving)
- Charmaine Diyoza: "Where do you think your going?"
- Gabriel Santiago: "To the Anomaly as planned. Time to find out what it wants with you. Oh, about the gun, if you bring it, you'll most likely kill all of us, yourself and the baby included. It's up to you."
- Charmaine Diyoza (to Octavia after lowering the gun): "Come on."
- John Murphy: "Emori, I love you, and look, I know I've never been perfect or even close for that matter, but you make me want to be, and we've been through so much and survived so much. So what do you say? Think you can love me forever?"
- Jordan Green: "What about Delilah? If Clarke's still alive, then she could be too. You only care about Clarke."
- Bellamy Blake: "That's not true, but we will worry about Clarke first."
- Charmaine Diyoza: "How about we pass the time by you telling us how someone dedicated to the destruction of the immortal Primes took a new body? I mean dying sucks -- I get it -- but not being willing to die for your cause makes you a coward where I come from."
- Gabriel Santiago: "I left Sanctum, but Sanctum didn't leave me."
- Charmaine Diyoza: "What the hell does that mean?"
- Gabriel Santiago: "It means I still had the Drive in my head but no one to remove it. I eventually taught someone -- Eduardo, a Null infant rescued from the Offering Grove. I loved him like a son. Unfortunately, once he learned to perform the procedure, he refused."
- Charmaine Diyoza: "Why?"
- Gabriel Santiago: "By then, Xavier was born. He had the blood. Eduardo believed it was a sign, a free-born host. I thought I convinced him otherwise, but when my last body died, he finally wiped Xavier and brought me back."
- Josephine Lightbourne (hallucination): "He loved you too much to lose you. I know the feeling."
- Gabriel Santiago: "Once I resurrected and realized what he did, I killed him in a fit of rage and assumed Xavier's identity out of shame."
- Charmaine Diyoza: "No one else knew. That's why they think you abandoned them."
- Octavia Blake: "They were right. He's a coward."
- Charmaine Diyoza (hearing children laughing): "Did you hear that?"
- Gabriel Santiago (as Octavia collapses in his arms) "Hey, hey."
- Octavia Blake: "You didn't abandon your people. You were just afraid to lead them."
- Gabriel Santiago: "I was trying to take down a system dedicated to the worship of false gods."
- Josephine Lightbourne (hallucination): "A system you helped create."
- Gabriel Santiago: "I became a false god all over again. Understand? (Octavia hums in agreement) Good. Come on. You don't have much longer, and we still got a ways to go."
- Josephine Lightbourne: "Either you let Murphy die in a doomed attempt to save her, starting a war with my father. Or we stay friends and live happily ever after. Take a minute to think it over."
Notes and Trivia
- This episode was the mid-season finale of Season Six and went on a two week break.
- The title is a reference to Ernest Hemingway's novella "The Old Man and the Sea."
- This is Clarke’s third episode where she does not appear.
- Gavin (mind wiped)
- Miranda's lover (throat slit by Madi)
- Miranda Mason VIII (stabbed through the neck by Madi Griffin)
- Marcus Kane I (died of his injuries from Michael Vinson; reborn in Gavin)
Behind the Scenes
- Clarke was orginally supposed to appear, but it seems her scenes were cut.
- Ivana admitted in a interview during the scene where she was following her character's daughter inside the Anomaly she was picturing her late brother Filip instead since The 100 was his favorite show. 
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
Here is a FANDOM exclusive clip courtesy of the CW: