The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin (credit only)
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake (credit only)
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes (credit only)
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Tasya Teles as Echo
- Shannon Kook as Jordan Green (credit only)
- JR Bourne as Sheidheda
- Chuku Modu as Gabriel Santiago (credit only)
- Shelby Flannery as Hope Diyoza
Guest Starring Edit
- Adam Lolacher as Jeremiah
- Miles Chalmers as Zev
- Xavier de Guzman as Knight
- Britt Irvin as Alyssa
- Luc Roderique as Penn
- Sean Quan as Rex
- Leah Hennessey as Luca’s Mother
- Chris Bradford as Luca’s Father
- Alex Barima as Kwame
- Julie Lynn Mortensen as Miss Haggerman
- Mat Lo as Nurse Disciple
- Vera Frederickson as Kim
- Marcello Guedes as Sean
- Isla Sunar as Student #3
- Grace Sunar as Student #4
- Logan McInnes as Student #5
- Orla Eileen Oliver-Jay as Baby Hope Diyoza
- Saoirse Kenzie Oliver-Jay as Baby Hope Diyoza
- Nikki: "This thing on? Good evening, Sanctum. This is Nikki, at the mic with my friend Nelson beside me. Thank you for your patience, but we have some requests. We would like to extend an invitation to Russell and Daniel Prime and Raven Reyes to meet us at the palace. You have 20 minutes to get here, or we start killing hostages. Want to take a guess who'll be first?"
- Eric Jackson: "We need a plan."
- John Murphy: "Alright. Well here's what we are working with. They have a lot of guns. Wonkru won't listen to us. I am 150 pounds wet and you can't fight to save your life.
- Indra: "Guard the door. I'm gone for half a day and now the palace is surrounded with armed COGs and convicts?"
- John Murphy: "Where have you been?"
- Eric Jackson: "We have a situation."
- Indra: "I heard the announcement."
- John Murphy: "I'm sure Nelson wants us Primes to tell the Faithful we're full of crap."
- Indra: "Or he wants to kill you."
- John Murphy: "Where's everyone else? They asked for Raven too."
- Indra: "All we found were bodies and blood at Gabriel's camp... Not our people. There was no trace of them. We left a unit in the field to keep searching. I was afraid to stay out too long and I'm afraid I'm right considering what I just walked in on. Gaia is with them, too, but they can take care of themselves. Obviously, you can't."
- Eric Jackson: "Nate was with them."
- John Murphy: "We'll get Nate and Gaia back, but we have 18 minutes to save Emori."
- Indra: "How? We can't give them Raven."
- John Murphy: "You're not gonna like it -- hell I don't like it -- but we could give them me and Russell. 2 out 3 ain't bad."
- Indra: "You want to let Sheidheda go free? That's exactly what he wants us to do."
- John Murphy: "It's hardly free."
- Indra: "It is still out of my control."
- John Murphy: "It'll at least buy us some time, ok, time for you to gather Wonkru for a frontal assault. I don't care if it's what he wants, I'm going in one way or the other. I won't let her die, Indra."
- Indra: "Sheidheda won't just volunteer for this."
- John Murphy: "Well then I guess we'll just have to persuade the bastard."
- Charmaine Diyoza: "Anders took us outside. Why did you try to send us out there?"
- Levitt: "It's survivable for an hour or two. I just needed time to figure something out."
- Octavia Blake: "If he was trying to kill us, he would've found easier ways to do it."
- Charmaine Diyoza: "And now you're our trainer? You always have so many jobs."
- Levitt: "I'm only involved because of my knowledge of... From the M-Cap. And clearly this isn't a normal situation. Anders himself will lead the training, something he never does."
- Hope Diyoza: "Oh, lucky us."
- Levitt: "He usually lets others dole out the punishment."
- Charmaine Diyoza: "Oh what, staying awake for 72 hours, sleeping in a mud pit, eating rats to stay alive? Please. I been there, done that."
- Levitt: "I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but -- but they'll mess with your minds, try and amp up your emotions. It's crucial that you keep that control."
- Sheidheda : "I feel like this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
- Sheidheda: "Russell had all you fools convinced he was a God."
- John Murphy: "Where's Indra?"
- Sheidheda: "If that guy really was a God, why was it so easy for me to kill him and take his body? I am not Russell Lightbourne. I wear his body as my host. Your Primes are gone forever."
- John Murphy: "Wait. Ok. It wasn't Raven's idea to use your people, ok, it was mine. It was mine."
- Nikki: "You're just saying that to save her life."
- John Murphy: "Heroing's not really my thing... but Hatch, he was a better man than me. He was a good man.
- Nikki: "You take his name out of your lying mouth."
- John Murphy: "He was a true-blue hero. He saved all of us, Nikki, so think about it. If you kill these people it's sort of like spitting all over his good work."
- Indra: "Do not open these doors. You might hear disturbing things, but these are my orders. Is that clear?"
- Sheidheda: "Shut up, you fool. There is an ancient saying -- what is a king without subjects? But I ask, what are subjects without a king? They are but lost sheep -- confused and scared... needing guidance and protection from the wolf who delights in their slaughter."
- John Murphy: "Indra, what are you doing?"
- Indra: "Killing a demon. Do you have a problem with that? Good. Get some rest. You've both had a long day."
- Emori: "We should go, before they come for us. What?"
- John Murphy: "This is what he wanted. Open the door!"
- Penn: "Only on Indra's word."
- John Murphy: "Listen. It's not one man screaming. Sheidheda's killing them."
- Knight: "What did you just say?"
- Sheidheda (in Trigedasleng) "Open the door! My fight is just beginning!"
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode was the mid-season finale of Season Seven, prompting a three week break.
- The flashbacks in this episode begins 3 months before the present.
- The scenes in the present take place over the course of approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- The air on Bardo is lethal to humans with the particulate matter able to calcify a person from the inside. However, Levitt states that it is survivable for an hour or two. This is later revealed to be the Gen-9 that Anders mentioned in "Welcome to Bardo."
- Anders reveals that the Bardoans lost "the last war" which resulted in them being turned to crystal on Bardo's surface. This same enemy is what the Disciples are training to fight and the same enemy will be a bigger threat.
- Anders states that he was Orlando's mentor, something that is noted by Levitt to be extremely rare and that Orlando was one of the Disciples' best.
- Murphy claims to be the one who suggested using the Eligius Prisoners to fix the reactor, not Raven. However, he is actually partially lying as in "False Gods" it was Clarke's idea, not Raven or Murphy's.
- According to Levitt, Octavia has killed more people than he's met in his life.
- This is the eighth episode that Bellamy Blake did not appear.
- This is the fifth episode that Clarke Griffin did not appear.
- This also is third episode that Eliza Taylor did not appear at all.
Body Count Edit
- 1 Children of Gabriel member (shot by Penn)
- 1 Eligius prisoner (shot by Wonkru)
- 1 Children of Gabriel member (shot by Wonkru)
- Approx. 30 of the Sanctumites (stabbed by Sheidheda with a candlestick)
Behind the Scenes Edit
- This episode was filmed as 7x08, but aired as 7x09.
- This episode marks Tasya Teles' 40th episode on The 100.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
See Also Edit
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2020/04/the-100-episode-702-709-titles-revealed.html
- ↑ https://www.cbr.com/100-showrunner-bigger-villain-than-sheidheda/?utm_content=buffer27551&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_campaign=CBR-TW
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Gelatinouscubed/status/1288624917592735744?s=19
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.