The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||I say that death wave can kiss my ass.||”|
|— Raven about the end of the world.|
Jaha and Kane disagree over how to handle their grim reality. Meanwhile, Clarke leads a group to save a friend.
Guest Starring Edit
- Chris Shields as David Miller
- Jojo Ahenkorah as Costa
- Cole Vigue as Hardy
- Beckham Skodje as Hardy's Son
- Alika Autran as Sonya Hassler
- James Clayton as Sonya's Husband
- Shayn Walker as Trikru Warrior
- Christopher Jordan Judge as Obika (credited as Azgeda Warrior)
- Colin Foo as Pei Chao
- Yvonne Chapman as Pei's Daughter
- Adam Ballantyne as Dying Grounder
- Douglas Chapman as Big Arker
- Echo: "There might be more of them. We should get going."
- Bellamy Blake: "Echo, what are you doing here?"
- Echo: "I know about your bunker on the island. I just saved your lives. I'm hoping... you will return the favor."
- Bellamy Blake: "Unless we can get another ride, no one's making it to that island."
- Echo: "Roan banished me."
- Clarke Griffin: "I heard."
- Echo: "I was only trying to save my people. Is that so wrong?"
- Hardy: "Sir, can I talk to you?"
- Jaha: "Of course Geoff. What is it?"
- Hardy: "If my name isn't chosen, would you....(clears throat).... take care of my boy? I know it isn't right to ask."
- Monty Green: "Clarke, you need to put on the suit. It was for Jasper. At least now it'll do some good. You should put it on. Jasper would want you to. If we're still gonna make it to the island we better--"
- Bellamy Blake: "We're not going to the island."
- Clarke Griffin: "Yes, we are."
- Bellamy Blake: "Clarke --"
- Clarke Griffin: "Nightblood doesn't work."
- Bellamy Blake: "We don't know that yet. Luna got sick before she got better, so--"
- Clarke Griffin: "Even if you're right, they won't let us all into the bunker if I'm still sick. It took days for Luna's resistance to kick in, and by that time, the death wave will already be here, and all our friends will be dead. Are you okay with that?"
- Bellamy Blake: "You know I'm not. Clarke, unless I am missing something, there is no other way for all of us to survive."
- Clarke Griffin: "What if there is?"
- Octavia: "My people, my responsibility".
- Marcus Kane (voice breaking): "This is how we save our people."
- Thelonious Jaha (voice breaking): "Marcus, how do we choose?"
- Marcus Kane: "We already have."
- Thelonious Jaha: "Clarke's list."
- Marcus Kane: "It was always our best chance for survival."
- Thelonious Jaha: "And I know where it is."
- Marcus Kane (crying): "This is how we save our people."
- Raven Reyes: "What are you doing here?"
- Bellamy Blake: "We're not leaving you behind."
- Raven Reyes: "But, there's no time to get back."
- Clarke Griffin: "We're not going back. We're going up."
- John Murphy: "Oh, don't look so surprised. It was all your crazy idea to begin with."
- Raven Reyes: "Space? Uh, we don't have enough fuel to get down."
- Harper McIntyre: "Sounds like a five year problem to me."
- Raven Reyes: "You're talking about the Ring."
- Bellamy Blake: "Seems like a shame to let a good rocket go to waste."
- Raven Reyes: "Uh, how do we live?"
- Clarke Griffin: "They left a water reclamator there, and we know that Go-Sci has an algae farm. We just get those two things up and running, and we have food and water."
- John Murphy: "Algae salads and recycled urine. Sign me up."
- Emori: "Better than dying."
- John Murphy: "Yeah. You say that now."
- Raven Reyes: "Alright, slow down. Breathing's important, too. What's the plan for oxygen?"
- Monty Green: "Based on what Murphy says about the lighthouse bunker, I'm guessing -- make that praying -- there's an oxygenator there. We take it with us. You hook it up. Bob's your uncle."
- Raven Reyes: "You're an engineer, Monty. You do know there's about a thousand things wrong with that plan, right?"
- Monty Green: "Yes, and every one of them kills us. Of course, staying here will kill us, too, so--"
- Bellamy Blake: "Raven, we need you to get us off the ground before the death wave hits. What do you say? Can you do it?"
- Raven Reyes: "What do I say?...... I say that death wave can kiss my ass."
- Clarke Griffin: "Good, it's settled then. We're going back to the Ark."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The episode's title is retrieved from a line used by John Murphy: "Maybe it'll help our chances if we bring home the chosen ones."
- This episode aired the same day as Paige Turco's (Abigail Griffin) birthday.
- Raven states that the procedure she underwent in "The Other Side" worked, her brain is healing and the seizures have stopped. She intends to perform the same procedure on Abby once she reaches the bunker but never gets the chance.
- Abby mentions telling Clarke that there are no good guys. She said this in "Blood Must Have Blood (Part 2)" after Clarke said that she had tried to be the good guy and failed by killing everyone in Mount Weather.
- When Clarke's group leaves, there's approximately 23 hours until the death wave hits the bunker and Polis.
- As of this episode, Arkadia has been hit by the death wave. (seen on Raven's computer in the last scene). However, everyone that had stayed behind were already dead or, in the case of Monty and Harper, had escaped.
- This episode marks the first time that John Murphy and Niylah have interacted with each other. Richard Harmon and Jessica Harmon are brother and sister in real life.
- The first time where Jaha and Octavia interact.
Body Count Edit
- 1 Grounder - (ran over by Bellamy with a truck)
- 6 Grounders (shot with arrows and stabbed by Echo)
- 1 Grounder (stabbed by Bellamy)
|Through The Eyes Of a Child||All My Demons Greeting Me as a Friend (Deluxe)||Aurora|||
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.