The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||Your blood or the blood of Sanctum!||”|
|— Tory (incantation)|
Guest Starring Edit
- Adina Porter as Indra
- Jarod Joseph as Nathan Miller
- Luisa d'Oliveira as Emori
- Sachin Sahel as Eric Jackson
- Tati Gabrielle as Gaia
- Jessica Harmon as Niylah
- Lola Flanery as Madi Griffin and Sheidheda
- JR Bourne as Russell Lightbourne VII
- Chuku Modu as Gabriel Santiago
- Bethany Brown as Jasmine Mason VII
- Shelby Flannery as Hope Diyoza
- Lee Majdoub as Nelson
- Dakota Daulby as Sheidheda
- Kat Ruston as Sierra Royal Guard / Miranda Mason IX
- Megan Danso as Layla
- Ian Butcher as Caleb Mason (acredited as Bryson / Caleb Mason VIII)
- Karen Holness as Blythe Ann
- Dean Marshall as Jae
- Camden Filtness as James
- Melanie Rose Wilson as Sanctumite Woman
- Tricia Collins as Tory
- Tom Stevens as Trey
- Miles Chalmers as Zev
- Cameron Andres as Teenage Boy
- Bellamy: "I don't understand. We told them the truth. Why are they still doing this?"
- Octavia: "If they accept the truth, their lives mean nothing. That's why I burnt the farm."
- Octavia: "I can't let these people die, Bell."
- Bellamy: "Side by side, like it's meant to be."
- Echo: "I guess it's time to do better."
- Emori: "Kaylee Prime, at your service."
- Murphy: "Emori…"
- Emori: "John, it's okay. Someone needs to stay behind and look after Miller and Jordan."
- Gabriel Santiago: "Excuse me. Sorry. Kaylee was against the Adjustment Protocol, that's why they believed it when you took them all away. It has to be Daniel."
- Murphy: "Fine. But if I die, you're bringing me back."
- Gabriel: "No, I'm not."
- Murphy: "Please lie to me. Being a god should be more fun than this."
- Bellamy: "I heard about Abby."
- Clarke: "I tried to do better. I did, and then I lost my Mom. Tell me it was worth it. Tell -- tell me it was worth it."
- Bellamy: "Hey, hey. We did... we did do better. I have to believe that that matters."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode picks up right where "Adjustment Protocol" left off.
- The other planets in Eligius III's path are revealed to have been called Beta, Gamma, Delta and Epsilon, named after the letters of the Greek alphabet. The Primes are unsure if they are habitable or not.
- Russell informs Clarke that he made sure Abby's neural mesh was gone before putting Simone's consciousness inside of her body. He confirms that the EMP in "Perverse Instantiation (Part 2)" did in fact get rid of it along with the chip.
- Daniel Lee is revealed to have been LGBT. Murphy's comments to Daniel's lover Zev suggests that Murphy may not be strictly heterosexual himself. In particular, Murphy is surprised but not repulsed by the kiss and later compliments Zev's kissing while choking him unconscious.
- The Flame is destroyed by Raven to save Madi, though Sheidheda is uploaded to an unknown location. It is left unknown if the other Commanders were deleted as well or were uploaded with Sheidheda.
- Diyoza is revealed to be alive in the Anomaly, trapped with an unknown male. Octavia's fate is also left unknown, being stabbed by Hope and then disappearing with the Anomaly.
- All of the Primes except for Russell Lightbourne and Gabriel Santiago are now deceased. Simone, Caleb, Jasmine and Miranda are all beyond future resurrection as Clarke floated them, sending their bodies out into deep space. However, Priya and Ryker can be resurrected as their Mind Drives were not destroyed or put out of reach with Jordan Green holding onto Priya's.
- Raven is confirmed to retain the intellect or at least the hacking skills she gained by going to the City of Light when she explains how she was able to hack the Flame.
- This is despite the fact that in "The Other Side," Raven's Becca hallucination stated that purging the remnants of A.L.I.E.'s code from her brain would restore Raven to normal and Raven bemoaning no longer having the intellect in "Praimfaya." However, she only mentions the hacking skills, meaning that she may have that ability but not everything else.
- After the Flame is destroyed, Raven has it surgically removed when it negatively impacts Madi's health, comparing it to when the City of Light chip was removed from her head.
Body Count Edit
- 5 Wonkru members (shot by Sanctum guards)
- Layla (throat slit by Tory)
- 4 Primes (floated by Clarke Griffin)
- 2 Sanctum Guards (floated by Clarke Griffin)
- A.L.I.E. 2.0 (kill code activated by Raven)
- Tory (self-immolation)
- Unknown number of Sanctum Citizens (killed each other during the Adjustment Protocol)
Behind the Scenes Edit
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
|Other Side||Gaits||Plays through the final scenes in Sanctum.|
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.