Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||Your blood or the blood of Sanctum!||”|
|— Tory (incantation)|
- Adina Porter as Indra
- Jarod Joseph as Nathan Miller
- Luisa d'Oliveira as Emori
- Sachin Sahel as Eric Jackson
- Tati Gabrielle as Gaia
- Jessica Harmon as Niylah
- Lola Flanery as Madi Griffin and Sheidheda
- JR Bourne as Russell Lightbourne VII
- Chuku Modu as Gabriel Santiago
- Bethany Brown as Jasmine Mason VII
- Shelby Flannery as Hope Diyoza
- Lee Majdoub as Nelson
- Dakota Daulby as Sheidheda
- Kat Ruston as Sierra Royal Guard / Miranda Mason IX
- Megan Danso as Layla
- Ian Butcher as Caleb Mason (credited as Bryson / Caleb Mason VIII)
- Karen Holness as Blythe Ann
- Dean Marshall as Jae
- Camden Filtness as James
- Melanie Rose Wilson as Sanctumite Woman
- Tricia Collins as Tory
- Tom Stevens as Trey
- Miles Chalmers as Zev
- Cameron Andres as Teenage Boy
- Niylah: "Clarke, Abby... What are you doing?"
- Indra: "That's not Clarke and Abby."
- Clarke Griffin (posing as Josephine Lightbourne): "Very good. Seems we got our Nightblood despite what I'm told you did with Kane. Now you have 3 seconds to stand down."
- Indra: "Or what? If you kill them, we kill you. You didn't think this through."
- Clarke Griffin: (points gun at Gaia) "One... Two..."
- Indra: "Weapons down... Now."
- Bellamy Blake: "I don't understand. We told them the truth. Why are they still doing this?"
- Octavia Blake: "If they accept the truth, their lives mean nothing. That's why I burnt the farm."
- Indra: "Gaia... Explain."
- Russell Lightbourne: "Devotion like that is dangerous. They obeyed her even though they knew they would die."
- Caleb Mason: "Just wait. Planet Beta -- Russell, we don't even know if it's survivable."
- Russell Lightbourne: "If it isn't, we go for Gamma, then Delta, then Epsilon. We won't even have to land to find out if it's survivable. Assuming there are no other signal-sucking Anomalies, we can access the Mind Drives of the other teams wirelessly from up here. Come on. We were explorers once, weren't we?"
- Simone Lightbourne: "Russell, I love you, and I will go with you across the stars and back, but you're right. That child is a problem."
- Clarke Griffin (posing as Josephine): "Oh, for God's sake, she has the blood. In fact, dibs on her as my next host."
- Russell Lightbourne: "Simone, if we kill their leader, they will never follow us, and we need those people to serve us unless you plan on cleaning latrines."
- Simone Lightbourne: "Fine. Then we kill her sleeping army because I promise you they are already talking about how to wake them. We brought enough mind-wiping fluid to erase them all in their sleep, where they'll be perfectly preserved until one of us needs a new host."
- Miranda Mason: "We'll never even have to know them."
- Russell Lightbourne: "Fine. But then it's on to Beta. Agreed? (the other Primes nod in agreement) Josie, what say you?"
- Clarke Griffin (posing as Josephine): "Are you kidding? It's brilliant. A little genocide, a long nap. What the hell? Let's be explorers."
- Clarke Griffin (posing as Josephine): "Just wait. Are you feeling ok? You look pale. Have you had any nosebleeds or memory flashes that aren't familiar?"
- Simone Lightbourne: "No. What are you talking about?"
- Clarke Griffin (posing as Josephine): "Oh, it's something I saw in Clarke's Mindspace. Her mother had the same neural mesh as she did. I thought they destroyed it with an EMP, but --"
- Russell Lightbourne: "They did. I examined her before resurrection. I wasn't about to make the same mistake twice."
- Simone Lightbourne: "Josephine... Give it to me." (Clarke pulls the mind wipe solution away and raises her gun)
- Russell Lightbourne (realizing the truth): "No. No. Not Josie."
- Clarke Griffin: "I can't let you kill these people. Believe it or not, I am sorry for your loss."
- Indra: "I saw him once -- Sheidheda. I was only a girl when he took Trikru. He went from village to village, butchering anyone who refused to kneel, their families, too. We cannot let this creature command Wonkru."
- Gaia: "I know, mother. If we fail, I'll take her life."
- Raven Reyes: "Then how about we don't fail? Thanks to Becca's book, we're past the AI's security. If I'm right and it quarantined the minds of the other Commanders, it should be easy to isolate Sheidheda and dump it onto the second computer. From there, we kill the son of a bitch."
- Gaia: "What is it? What's wrong?"
- Raven Reyes: "It looks like there's a kill code, but Becca doesn't mention that in her notes."
- Indra: "So can you kill it or not?"
- Raven Reyes: "I can, but... it'll destroy the Flame. He's making us choose."
- Raven Reyes: "Gaia, what do you want me to do?"
- Gaia: "Kill the son of a bitch."
- Raven Reyes: "With pleasure."
- Sheidheda (possessing Madi): "I will kill you Seda! I will kill you all!"
- Gaia: "No more kneeling."
- Sheidheda (possessing Madi): "You will all burn!"
- Clarke Griffin: "That's far enough. I set the inner door to stay open when I pull this, so you can put the guns down, or you can float."
- Simone Lightbourne (grabbing a gun): "You heard her. Weapons down now."
- Clarke Griffin: "Mom?"
- Simone Lightbourne (posing as Abby Griffin): "Yes. It's me."
- Miranda Mason: "Simone. What are you doing?" (Simone shoots the floor)
- Jasmine Mason: "Ok, ok. We're doing it." (The Primes and their guards put down their weapons)
- Simone Lightbourne (posing as Abby Griffin): "Clarke, I've been pretending, too. Now let's lock them up and go save Madi. (to the other Primes) Don't move. Keep your hands where I can see them."
- Clarke Griffin: "What's my father's name?" (Simone turns on Clarke who floats the entire group)
- Octavia Blake: "I can't let these people die, Bell."
- Bellamy Blake: "Side by side, like it's meant to be."
- Echo: "I guess it's time to do better."
- Emori: "Kaylee Prime, at your service."
- John Murphy: "Emori…"
- Emori: "John, it's okay. Someone needs to stay behind and look after Miller and Jordan."
- Gabriel Santiago: "Excuse me. Sorry. Kaylee was against the Adjustment Protocol, that's why they believed it when you took them all away. It has to be Daniel."
- John Murphy: "Fine. But if I die, you're bringing me back."
- Gabriel Santiago: "No, I'm not."
- John Murphy: "Please lie to me. Being a god should be more fun than this."
- Sheidheda (in Trigedasleng) "We would have ruled everything! Given birth to a world in our image. A new perfection. Instead your weakness... has killed us both!"
- Bellamy Blake: "I heard about Abby."
- Clarke Griffin: "I tried to do better. I did, and then I lost my Mom. Tell me it was worth it. Tell -- tell me it was worth it."
- Bellamy Blake: "Hey, hey. We did... we did do better. I have to believe that that matters."
Notes and Trivia
- This episode picks up right where "Adjustment Protocol" left off.
- The other planets in Eligius III's path are revealed to have been called Beta, Gamma, Delta and Epsilon, named after the letters of the Greek alphabet. The Primes are unsure if they are habitable or not.
- Russell informs Clarke that he made sure Abby's neural mesh was gone before putting Simone's consciousness inside of her body. He confirms that the EMP in "Perverse Instantiation (Part 2)" did in fact get rid of it along with the chip.
- Daniel Lee is revealed to have been LGBT. Murphy's comments to Daniel's lover Zev suggests that Murphy may not be strictly heterosexual himself. In particular, Murphy is surprised but not repulsed by the kiss and later compliments Zev's kissing while choking him unconscious.
- The Flame is destroyed by Raven to save Madi, though Sheidheda is uploaded to an unknown location. It is left unknown if the other Commanders were deleted as well or were uploaded with Sheidheda.
- Diyoza is revealed to be alive in the Anomaly, trapped with an unknown male. Octavia's fate is also left unknown, being stabbed by Hope and then disappearing with the Anomaly.
- All of the Primes except for Russell Lightbourne and Gabriel Santiago are now deceased. Simone, Caleb, Jasmine and Miranda are all beyond future resurrection as Clarke floated them, sending their bodies out into deep space. However, Priya and Ryker can be resurrected as their Mind Drives were not destroyed or put out of reach with Jordan Green holding onto Priya's.
- Raven is confirmed to retain the intellect or at least the hacking skills she gained by going to the City of Light when she explains how she was able to hack the Flame.
- This is despite the fact that in "The Other Side," Raven's Becca Franko hallucination stated that purging the remnants of A.L.I.E.'s code from her brain would restore Raven to normal and Raven bemoaning no longer having the intellect in "Praimfaya." However, she only mentions the hacking skills, meaning that she may have that ability but not everything else.
- After the Flame is destroyed, Raven has it surgically removed when it negatively impacts Madi's health, comparing it to when the City of Light chip was removed from her head.
- 5 Wonkru members (shot by Sanctum guards)
- Layla (throat slit by Tory)
- 4 Primes (floated by Clarke Griffin)
- 2 Sanctum Guards (floated by Clarke Griffin)
- A.L.I.E. 2.0 (kill code activated by Raven Reyes)
- Tory (self-immolation)
- Unknown number of Sanctumites (killed each other during the Adjustment Protocol)
Behind the Scenes
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
|Other Side||Gaits||Plays through the final scenes in Sanctum.|