|“||Where the hell am I?||”|
|— Clarke Griffin|
Picking up where the season one finale ended, Clarke is still alone in the white room, frantically trying to make sense of her bizarre surroundings. The fate of Bellamy, Finn, and Raven is still unknown. Lincoln and Octavia's daring plan is thwarted and an enemy returns.
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin
- Thomas McDonell as Finn Collins
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Ricky Whittle as Lincoln
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane
- Clarke: "Where the hell am I?"
- Octavia: "Ai laik Okteivia kom Skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir." (I am Octavia of the Sky People and I seek safe passage.)
- John Murphy: "Whoa, whoa, it's okay. It's okay, Raven. Don't — don't shoot me ... please."
- Raven Reyes: "Why not? You shot me." (pulls the trigger but finds there are no more bullets)
- John Murphy: "Yeah, I would've shot me too."
- Dante Wallace: "You're not fighting for your life anymore, Clarke. You made it. Welcome to Mount Weather."
- John Murphy: "I don't wanna die alone."
- Raven Reyes: "How'd you get to be such a dick, Murphy?"
- John Murphy: "I'm sorry for shooting you. Okay? Is that what you want to hear?"
- Raven Reyes: "Let me guess, mommy and daddy didn't love you."
- John Murphy: "No, they loved me."
- Raven Reyes: "Are you gonna cry, Murphy?"
- John Murphy: "Screw you, Raven."
- Raven Reyes: "No, tell me. I want to know. How does a kid whose loved by his parents turn into a murdering psychopath?"
- John Murphy: "He gets the flu. His father steals medicine that turns out wouldn't have helped anyway. Gets floated for it... and, uh, his mother, she starts drinking pretty heavily after that and... Last words she says to him before he finds her in a pool of her own vomit is that... Is that he killed his father."
- Raven Reyes: "Boo-hoo."
- Marcus Kane: "We're here now. Everything's gonna be okay."
- Marcus Kane (to Bellamy): "You are not animals! There are rules. Laws. You are not in charge here anymore."
- Dante Wallace: "Please don't test me, Clarke."
- Thelonious Jaha: "My job is done. I am so tired."
Notes and Trivia
- The title is a reference to the 48 out of the 100 Delinquents inside Mount Weather.
- Murphy's background is revealed. This makes Raven feel sympathy for him and not reveal to the adults who shot her in the first place.
- Jaha hears a baby on The Ark with him, which is the first appearance of a baby in the current setting (not in flashbacks) of The 100.
- This episode marks the first real appearance of the Mountain Men as another society of survivors and their culture.
- Bellamy is arrested for attacking Murphy, suggesting the Sky People are still enforcing their criminal justice system as they did on the Ark.
- Dante claims the Mount Weather patrol didn't find any more survivors.
- Lincoln says the antidote Octavia needs was given to Finn to save Raven in "We Are Grounders (Part 2)."
- This antidote is made from the beetles that eat river moss.
- In fact it was a coagulant that Finn had needed. However, Lincoln had given Finn his entire med kit which contained both which is why he no longer has it.
- When Dante recounts the story of how his father first opened the doors 54 years ago, he mentions that "within a week, 54 people were dead from the [radiation] exposure." However, at all other times, radiation death was seen to be near instantaneous.
- He may have been embellishing the story to garner sympathy.
- The cliffhanger fates of Finn, Bellamy, Raven, and Murphy were revealed after the Season One finale that took place the night before where 300 Grounders were killed.
- Bellamy reveals that he and Finn knew the fire was coming so they ran but Tristan chased them and the few other Delinquents who also escaped.
- Murphy and the Grounder guarding him escaped the fire since they weren't present at the time.
- Raven was left unconscious in the dropship and was apparently overlooked by the Mountain Men.
- Currently, there are 46 delinquents dead and 54 alive, not including Bellamy Blake and Raven Reyes.
- Bellamy, Finn, Monroe, Sterling, Raven, and Murphy all survived the explosion but were not taken by the Mountain Men while Octavia had already left with Lincoln.
- It's revealed that the only Grounder survivors of the battle were Anya, Tristan and a Grounder left to guard Murphy. The latter is shot by Raven when he checks on the dropship and Tristan is killed by Marcus Kane, leaving Anya as the only survivor.
- 1 Delinquent (throat slit by Tristan)
- 1 Grounder (shot in the head by Raven Reyes)
- Tristan (shot through the back and head by Marcus Kane)
Behind the Scenes
- While filming, Eliza Taylor was injured on set.
- Devon Bostick had to eat approximately nine pieces of pie.
- The statue Lincoln and his people use to settle disputes is the Statue of Abraham Lincoln.
- Filming began on July 7, 2014.
- Jason Rothenberg tweeted a picture of the script cover for this episode on September 29th, 2014. It contains the information of the writer, director, and production code for this episode.
|Prelude In E Minor, Op 28, No. 4 Largo||N/A||Chopin||Purchase|
|Sonata In F Major - K. 494: Rondo: Allegretto||N/A||Mozart||Purchase|
|Home II||7 Layers||Dotan||Purchase|