The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||What the hell? Let's be good guys.||”|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin (credit only)
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake (credit only)
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Tasya Teles as Echo
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (credit only)
Guest Starring Edit
- Joshua Murdoch as Trapped Prisoner
- Bob Frazer as Captain Stevens
- Colin Decker as Falk
- Brad Kelly as Kodiak
- Elfina Luk as Rankin
- Todd Scott as First Prisoner
- Tommy Europe as Harris
- Mike Kovac as Rabe
- Bellamy: "We've been off the ring for less than a day, and we're already talking about murdering hundreds of people."
- Murphy: "This is not murder. It's survival. They die now or we die later. If Clarke was here, this wouldn't even be–"
- Bellamy: "Clarke's not here!"
- Murphy: "Exactly. She died so we could live, Bellamy. This is how we do that."
- Bellamy: "Clarke didn't die for us to live just so we can go back to the ground and make the same mistakes."
- Murphy: "What the hell? Let's be good guys."
- Miles Shaw to Clarke Griffin: "Come on. What harm can come from telling me your name? Well, believe it or not, this is the best conversation I've had in over a hundred years. I was an altar boy in a church just like this. Saginaw, about two hours outside Detroit. On my Harley, I'd make it in one. God, I miss that bike... More than I miss most of the people."
- Murphy: "With Emori flying, this is the survivor's move. See you on the other side."
- Raven: "Murphy, what the hell are you doing here?"
- Murphy: "Keeping you company. You're welcome, by the way. Why was everyone so surprised? I mean, if there wasn't an escape pod, I could understand–"
- Raven: "There isn't an escape pod."
- Murphy: "What?"
- Raven: "I only told Bellamy that because I knew he would never leave me behind without a way down."
- Bellamy: "She's just a kid."
- Madi: "Bellamy? Clarke knew you would come."
- Bellamy: "Clarke's alive?"
- Diyoza: "Give me one good reason not to kill you where you stand."
- Bellamy: "How about I give you 283?"
- Charmaine Diyoza: "283 lives for one, she must be pretty important to you."
- Bellamy Blake: "She is."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- After Murphy stays on Eligius IV with Raven, she tells him, "You're right, dying alone would have sucked." This is likely referencing the time when Raven was left alone in the dropship by the Mountain Men and Murphy started helping her. When she questioned him, he said, "I don't want to die alone."
- Bellamy Blake and others return to Earth except Raven Reyes and John Murphy who were left behind on the Eligius IV.
- Madi meets Bellamy, Echo, Monty Green, Harper McIntyre, and Emori for the first time. She knew them from Clarke's descriptions and stories.
- Bellamy and Clarke are reunited at end of this episode after six years.
- This episode marks first on screen conversation and interaction between Harper McIntyre and Emori.
Body Count Edit
- Rabe (Shot with a sniper rifle by Clarke)
- One prisoner (Shot by Diyoza (mercy kill) after being stabbed in the chest by a trap set by Clarke)
- Captain Stevens (Throat slit Paxton; in 2047)
- Numerous Eligius IV guards and crew (Killed by McCreery; gun shots to the head; in 2047)
- Kodiak (Stabbed by Echo and strangled by Bellamy)
- Falk (Speared by Madi)
- Harris (Shot by Madi)
Behind the Scenes Edit
- This episode is Eliza Taylor's 60th episode.
- This is third episode where Octavia Blake did not appear but is still mentioned.
- Series creator Kass Morgan named Clarke Griffin after Arthur C. Clarke, whom Raven quoted this episode. She stated one of his three laws: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.