The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Shifting Sands is the fifth episode of the fifth season of The 100. It is the sixty third episode of the series overall.
Guest Starring Edit
- Adina Porter as Indra
- Jarod Joseph as Nathan Miller
- Luisa d'Oliveira as Emori
- Chelsey Reist as Harper McIntyre
- Sachin Sahel as Eric Jackson
- Ivana Milicevic as Charmaine Diyoza
- William Miller as Paxton McCreary
- Jordan Bolger as Miles Shaw
- Kyra Zagorsky as Kara Cooper
- Lola Flanery as Madi Griffin
- Mike Dopud as Michael Vinson
- Christopher Jordan Judge as Obika
- Neil Webb as Wonkru Warrior
- Octavia Blake (to Bellamy Blake): "I'm glad you're alive, big brother. But if you ever speak out against Wonkru again, then you are an enemy of Wonkru. And you are my enemy."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The 100 go on two weeks break after this episode.
- Jason Rothenberg tweeted a couple pictures, with the caption "Ep 505", showing what appears to be the reunion between Clarke, Bellamy, and Octavia. But they actually reunite in previous episode.
- This episodes includes several reunions. Octavia Blake, Indra and Clarke Griffin see Echo, Monty Green, and Harper McIntyre for the first time in six years.
- Madi meets John Murphy for the first time.
- Kane takes his first shot of tequila with Charmaine Diyoza.
- Raven and Murphy meet Miles Shaw and Paxton McCreary.
- Murphy's first words upon seeing Madi are a replay of their first words on set.
- This episode is Jarod Joseph's 40th episode.
- In this episode, it was almost impossible for Ivana Milicevic to hide her pregnancy.
Body Count Edit
- Obika killed by parasite worms and fire
- 11 members of Wonkru killed by the sandstorm
Behind the Scenes Edit
- The song played after Diyoza says "play something with a beat" is "Every name has a number (007)" by Deniro. The band's frontman is William Miller who plays Paxton McCreary.
- Writer Nick Bragg tweeted a warning about this episode, saying "Remember not to eat beforehand!"
- "Every name has a number (007)" by Deniro
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.