|“||I want you to rule this world as I did the last. I want you to kill everyone who gets in your way. I want you to get revenge for Clarke.||”|
|— Sheidheda to Madi [src]|
He was a Commander, given the title Sheidheda because of his dark history. He killed his own Flamekeepers and has been using the Flame to convince new Commanders to turn evil and to kill people, including their own teachers. To help newly-chosen Commanders from being controlled by Sheidheda, the Flamekeepers came up with the "Separation Ritual", during which the Commander calls upon the past Commanders to help stop Sheidheda.
Early Life Edit
Sheidheda was born a Nightblood and eventually became a Commander of the Grounders. Instead of following the teachings of his Flamekeeper, he felt like the Flamekeeper was trying to control him. He eventually became impatient and killed his own Flamekeeper. He ultimately killed three Flamekeepers before being killed himself by his fourth.
Throughout the Series Edit
He can be imagined as a demon, prompting his successors to kill other people.
Before his death, he was an evil, power-hungry, bloodthirsty tyrant who wanted to rule everything and create a world in his own image, through a new perfection.
Physical Appearance Edit
He primarly wears a hood to hide his facial scars. He only has one eye on the right side of his face. His left eye is covered by heavily scarred skin. He is a pale blond man who keep his hair in a manbun.
|Red Sun Rising||Absent|
|The Children of Gabriel||Mentioned|
|The Face Behind the Glass||Mentioned|
|The Gospel of Josephine||Absent|
|The Old Man and the Anomaly||Appears|
|What You Take With You||Absent|
|Ashes to Ashes||Appears|
|The Blood of Sanctum||Appears|
Killed Victims Edit
- Three Flamekeepers
- Families of people that defied him
Notes and Trivia Edit
- He was a Nightblood.
- He is set to reappear in the seventh season.
- His first teacher chained him to a wall, which made him kill that teacher.
- He was a feared ruler of Polis during his lifetime as he wants Madi to kill others such as Gaia since his victim record includes his flamekeepers/teachers.
- According to Gaia, if he is able to successfully use Madi to continue his reign of terror, it will be much worse than even Blodreina.
- He is the first male commander shown in the series.
- He was called the "Dark Commander".