|“||He would do anything for her. To protect her. It just makes sense.||”|
|— Bellamy to Lincoln about Gustus and Lexa|
Clarke strikes a deal with Lexa and Indra. Abby and Kane begin to realize that decision-making powers are out of their hands. A seething Raven is unable to control her emotions. A bold move threatens to destroy the newly formed alliance between the Sky People and the Grounders, and a familiar face haunts Clarke. Meanwhile, back at Mount Weather, Monty comes up with a risky plan.
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin
- Thomas McDonell as Finn Collins
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Ricky Whittle as Lincoln
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha (credit only)
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane
Guest Starring Edit
- Lexa (to Clarke about killing Finn): "Blood has answered blood. Some on my side say that's not enough. They wanted the murderer to suffer as our tradition demands. But, they do not know that your suffering will be worse. What you did tonight will haunt you until the end of your days."
- Abby: "Clarke, you don't have to do this."
- Clarke: "Yes, I do. If this truce doesn't hold, I killed Finn for nothing."
- Kane: "Peace with the Grounders is the only way we will survive."
- Abby: "Oh, I don't think they know what peace is."
- Kane: "The Commander does."
- Abby: "She's a child. They're being led by a child."
- Kane: "So are we."
- Bellamy: "Hey, you doing alright?"
- Clarke: "Yeah."
- Bellamy: "You did the right thing."
- Clarke: "Now I get to live with it. (changes the subject) You still think this truce is a bad idea, don't you?"
- Bellamy: "I think we're wasting time with politics while our friends are in trouble."
- Clarke: "We need their army to get to Mount Weather Bellamy and you know it."
- Bellamy: "Their army has been getting their ass kicked by Mount Weather forever. What we need is an inside man. Someone to be our eyes and ears."
- Clarke: "Forget it. It's too dangerous."
- Bellamy: "Clarke, if you can make it out, I can make it in."
- Clarke: "I said no."
- Bellamy: "Since I don't take orders from you, I'm gonna need a better reason."
- Clarke: "I can't lose you too, okay?"
- Bellamy: "Clarke, it's safer on our side."
- Clarke: "We need to trust them, Bellamy. There are no more sides."
- Kane: "We need to talk about Jaha. Can't keep him locked up forever."
- Abby: "Maybe I should shock-lash him?"
- Kane: "I was gonna suggest a pardon."
- Lexa (to the villagers of Tondc): "The Sky People march with us now. Anyone who tries to stop that will pay with their life."
- Lexa: "I lost someone special to me, too. Her name was Costia. She was captured by the Ice Nation whose Queen believed she knew my secrets. Because she was mine, they tortured her, killed her - cut off her head."
- Clarke: "I'm sorry."
- Lexa: "I thought I'd never get over the pain. But I did."
- Clarke: "How?"
- Lexa: "By recognizing it for what it is: weakness."
- Clarke: "What is? Love?"
- Lexa: (nods)
- Clarke: "So you just stopped caring, about everyone? I could never do that."
- Lexa: "Then you put the people you care about in danger, and the pain will never go away. The dead are gone, Clarke. The living are hungry."
- Lexa: "Tonight, we celebrate our new-found peace. Tomorrow, we plan our war. To those we've lost, and to those we shall soon find."
- Lexa: "Gustus warned me about you but I didn't listen."
- Clarke: "Lexa, please."
- Lexa: "When you plunged the knife into the heart of the boy you loved, did you not wish that it was mine?"
- Clarke: "Raven, I need to know the truth."
- Raven: "I'd step back if I was you."
- Clarke: "You wanted me to kill Lexa yesterday. If you tried to poison her, I need to know."
- Raven: (punches Clarke) "You're the only murderer here."
- Abby: "Listen to me, Clarke. I know how you feel - like the pain will never go away. But Lexa's wrong; you won't be haunted by this forever. The pain will fade. What got me through was loving you. (puts a hand on Clarke's cheek, but notices something wrong) What is it?"
- Clarke (about Abby turning in her father): "We are the same."
- Indra: "I argued for all of you to die, but the Commander is merciful - she wants only one."
- Lincoln: "She's innocent."
- Indra: "I don't care. (to the warriors) They move, they bleed. The rest of you are free. When she's dead, so is the alliance. You should run."
- Bellamy: "We need to do this now. We've got the alliance; now's the time to use it."
- Clarke: "First we need an inside man. You were right. Without someone on the inside to lower their defenses - turn off the acid fog - an army is useless. You should go."
- Bellamy: "I thought you hated that plan, that I would get myself killed?"
- Clarke: "I was being weak. It's worth the risk."
- Clarke (to the hallucination of Finn): "Love is weakness."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This is the first episode of The 100 to air in 2015.
- This is the last episode in which Thomas McDonell is a member of the main cast.
Body Count Edit
Behind the Scenes Edit
Production Notes Edit
|Plastic Hearts||Breathing Room - EP||Fort Frances||Purchase|