The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||You believe that to defeat an enemy who will stop at nothing, you must stop at nothing. How is that different than blood must have blood?||”|
|— Luna to Clarke|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin (credit only)
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (credit only)
Guest Starring Edit
- Jaha (about her hand): "Emori, you know you can correct your defects.
- Emori: "I would if I had any."
- Octavia: "So, much for the great Luna. The savior of those in need."
- Luna: " You don't want saving. You want someone to fight with you."
- Octavia: "You damn right! We're at war. Luna, you can't just ignore that. Lincoln would've wanted you to help us."
- Luna: "By becoming Commander? I don't think so. Lincoln knew our rules. We take people in who are done fighting. Done killing. Look at you. Fighting is all you know. Death is all you know. Lincoln would've never brought that here."
- Luna (to Clarke): "You believe that to defeat an enemy who will stop at nothing, you must stop at nothing. How is that different than blood must have blood?"
- Harper: "I was just thinking, it's been two days with no one trying to kill us."
- Monty: "It won't last."
- Harper: "I know. But are we just supposed to spend the time between attacks dreading the next one?"
- Monty: "Not like we have much of a choice."
- Harper: "Maybe we do."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Sinclair's first name is revealed to be Jacapo, when A.L.I.E. mentions he is dead.
- Jasper Jordan takes the chip, but it isn't revealed until later on.
- The title may refer to a common phrase "red sky at morning" which derives from an old sailor saying, "Red sky at night, sailors' delight. Red sky at morning, sailors take warning".
- A.L.I.E.'s power pack is destroyed by Pike. However, she is able to migrate to the Go-Sci Ring in orbit through the Polaris escape pod where she is unreachable.
- After hacking into the City of Light, Raven discovers that A.L.I.E. has a hidden kill switch. However, the AI removes herself from Arkadia's mainframe before Raven can activate it.
Body Count Edit
- 8 people controlled by A.L.I.E.:
- Shay (shot with an arrow by the Captain controlled by A.L.I.E.)
- Hannah Green (mind deleted from the City of Light by Monty and Raven)
Behind the Scenes Edit
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
|ALIE and the City of Light||The 100: Original Television Soundtrack (Season 3)||Tree Adams||Purchase|
|Satellite Migration Complete||The 100: Original Television Soundtrack (Season 3)||Tree Adams||Purchase|
|Luna's Sorrow||The 100: Original Television Soundtrack (Season 3)||Tree Adams||Purchase|
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.