Early life Edit
Throughout the Series Edit
Russell Lightbourne mentions that she is a very friendly. She is seen to immediately run up to greet Clarke Griffin with her tail wagging. Picasso is also playful and enjoys playing fetch.
Physical Appearance Edit
Picasso is from a breed of Golden Retrievers. Her fur is long, straight, and gold in color. She has a trim build and roundish ears folded downward.
|Red Sun Rising||Absent|
|The Children of Gabriel||Appears|
|The Face Behind the Glass||Absent|
|The Gospel of Josephine||Absent|
|The Old Man and the Anomaly||Absent|
|What You Take With You||Absent|
|Ashes to Ashes||Absent|
|The Blood of Sanctum||Absent|
Notes and Trivia Edit
- She is the first, and so far only dog to ever appear in The 100.
- She is the second dog to be owned by Russell. When Russell was a young boy on Earth, his first dog attacked him and his baby sister, who died two days later, which led to the that dog being euthanized.
- Jason Rothenberg revealed the dog's name is "Picasso", however he was unsure if that was the name of the fictional dog, the real-life dog actor, or both. As he put it, "I can't remember if his name in the show is Picasso or if his real name is Picasso… we can say it is both." So far, no name has been stated in the episodes.
- One of the writers says that Picasso is their favorite character.
- She is the second named animal in the series, after Helios.