The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||They sent us all down here to see if the ground was survivable. From what I've seen, it's not.||”|
Guest Starring Edit
- Jared Kurtenbach as Chase
- Clarke: "The enemy we're up against is after everyone, including the Ice Nation. The only way to stop her is to get the information off the Flame, and the only way to do that is to put it in Ontari's head.:
- Roan: "The Ice Nation isn't afraid."
- Bellamy: "You should be. This thing doesn't care what clan you're from. It controls people, and it will take over the Ice Nation just like it took us over, one person at a time until there is no one left."
- Murphy: "You guys missed the part where it's time to go?"
- Bellamy: "We're not leaving."
- Murphy: "We just saved your lives. Why do I think we're going to regret that?"
- Bellamy: "Clarke is in trouble."
- Murphy: "Clarke's always in trouble."
- Octavia: "Why are you looking at me like that?"
- Indra: "Because I know what you're thinking."
- Octavia (about Pike): "Why is he still alive?"
- Indra: "Because the dead can't help us."
- Octavia (about Lincoln): "He was my home."
- Indra (points to Octavia's heart): "Your home is here."
- Bellamy: "Why are you here?"
- Murphy: "I'm just trying to survive. You're not the only one here trying to save someone you care about."
- Clarke: "Wait, A.L.I.E. If you kill her, you'll never get what you want."
- Abby: "A.L.I.E.'s not killing me. You are."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The episode's title is retrieved from a conversation between Becca Franco and A.L.I.E. in the next episode, Perverse Instantiation (Part 2): Becca: "Define perverse instantiation." A.L.I.E.: "Perverse instantiation: the implementation of a benign final goal through deleterious methods unforeseen by a human program."
- Jasper lists past deaths, including some inaccuracies:
- He says Dax was killed by Clarke, but Dax was killed by Bellamy (though Clarke was present when he was killed).
- He says Connor "choked on plastic, thanks to Murphy," which is close to what happened (Murphy smothered Connor with a wet rag), but the delinquents believe Connor died of a virus. (If Murphy confessed the murder to Emori, then A.L.I.E. could convey the information to Jasper since they were both chipped.)
- He lists Trina and Pascal as just "gone", but the delinquents are aware that the pair died of acid fog.
- At the end of the episode, the fate of several characters remains undetermined.
- Roan, Pike and Bryan (all shot by Kane, all survive being shot)
- Monty Green (stabbed by Jasper, survives)
- Harper McIntyre (knocked out by Jasper, survives)
- Kane and Indra (explosion, both survive)
- Abigail Griffin (attempted to hang herself, survives)
- Thelonious Jaha (shot by Bellamy, survives)
- Ontari (struck in the head by Jaha, dies)
- The first and only time Roan and Jaha interact.
- This episode marks the second time a grounder (Indra) is shown using a gun. The first being Titus.
- Bellamy and Murphy's first on-screen interaction in Season Three.
Body Count Edit
- Nine individuals controlled by A.L.I.E.
Behind the Scenes Edit
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.