|“||If I can't have this valley, no one can.||”|
|— McCreary [src]|
Early Life Edit
At some stage in the past, McCreary was a mob/cartel enforcer from a powerful crime syndicate. He was convicted of mass murder and sentenced to an unknown term of hard labor with the Eligius Corporation aboard the ship Eligius IV, mining an asteroid in space. However, in 2047, McCreary participated in a prisoner uprising which was successful in taking over the Eligius vessel. During a mutiny, McCreary also killed the ship's doctor. After breaching the bridge, McCreary slits Captain Stevens' throat, before moving on to execute two more members of the crew who had been held hostage. He and the rest of the prisoners were then put into cryo-sleep for the long journey back to Earth.
According to Shaw, McCreary was once the leader of the prisoners, but gave control up to Diyoza after she led the mutiny on Eligius IV. There are still prisoners that prefer to follow him rather than Diyoza, and as of the end of 'Sic Semper Tyrannis' they are split into two groups, those who follow Diyoza and those who follow McCreary. The prisoners, who follows McCreary, may have been presumably part of his mob cartel, before their imprisonment, as Emori mentions that one of the prisoners with a prison tattoo, works for McCreary.
Throughout the Series Edit
McCreary is heartless and cold. However, he cares about his unborn daughter's life.
Physical Appearance Edit
Paxton is a tall white male, with long brown hair in the middle with a buzz cut on either side of his head and a full beard. He wears the armor of the former security guards including a stamped service badge on the right chest plate.
Not know much relationship between those two, but Diyoza told him that he is her favorite mass murderer. At one point, they were sexually involved and she is pregnant with their child. However, Diyoza and McCreary have a lot of disagreements about leading the Eligius prisoners, even when Diyoza refused to trade McCreary with Raven Reyes after he was captured by John Murphy and Emori, which made McCreary very upset with her. When Murphy told McCreary that Abby's medical treatment helped cure Diyoza's people, McCreary got angry at Diyoza for keeping this a secret from him. He then tries to kill her but, but stops when she reveals that she is pregnant. Despite Diyoza being the mother of his unborn daughter McCreary told her right after the baby would be born he was going to kill her. This never happened as McCreary got killed by Clarke after he made Earth an unsurvivable planet. Diyoza did not feel upset by his death because of his despicable actions.
Shaw and McCreary are completely diffrent. That lead to tensions between them. McCreary wanted to kill Shaw several times, but because he was the only pilot, he didn't do that. He threatened to cut off Shaw's legs, because he didn't need his legs to fly the ship. He later tortuted Shaw by extracting his teeth and crushing his legs.
|How We Get to Peace||Appears|
|Sic Semper Tyrannis||Appears|
|The Warriors Will||Appears|
|The Dark Year||Appears|
|Damocles (Part 1)||Appears|
|Damocles (Part 2)||Appears|
|Red Sun Rising||Mentioned|
|The Children of Gabriel||Mentioned|
|The Face Behind the Glass||Mentioned|
|The Gospel of Josephine||Absent|
|The Old Man and the Anomaly||Absent|
|What You Take With You||Absent|
|Ashes to Ashes||Absent|
|The Blood of Sanctum||Absent|
- Paxton McCreary: "What will we do?"
- — "Damocles (Part 2)"
Killed Victims Edit
- Captain Stevens (throat silt)
- Two Security Guards (shot in the head)
- Eligius IV's Doctor (throat silt; mentioned)
- Wayne Szybanks (shot in the back of the head)
- Rankin and 1 Eligius prisoner (accidentally pushed the button causing an explosion via a shock collar with fuel from the rocket)
- Several Eligius prisoners (shot and stabbed)
- 1 Eligius prisoner (accidentally shot him while trying to shoot Diyoza)
- Robert (stabbed in chest)
- 4 Wonkru defectors (shots in the head)
Notes and Trivia Edit
- His character was announced on September 4, 2017.
- Originally, his name was "Robert McCreary", but eventually it was changed to Paxton "Graveyard" McCreary.
- In "Sic Semper Tyrannis", Emori mentions that the prisoner with a prison tattoo, is with McCreary, meaning that McCreary's people may have been presumably part of his mob and crime syndicate, before the Nuclear Apocalypse.
See Also Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 TV Guide Magazine Comic-Con Special, 2018, page 70
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://tvline.com/2017/09/04/the-100-season-5-william-miller-cast-villain-robert-mccreary/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JRothenbergTV/status/962868120317652993