We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||Octavia, we're your people. We were sent down together. We survive together.||”|
|— Monty to Octavia|
A.L.I.E. forces Raven's dark side to come out, and Jasper's anger continues to grow. Meanwhile, Octavia wrestles with her place in the world, and Monty is forced to make a split-second decision that has horrifying consequences.
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin (credit only)
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes and A.L.I.E.
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy (credit only)
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (credit only)
- Bellamy Blake: "What more do I have to do to prove that I am on your side?"
- Octavia Blake: "Bring Lincoln back."
- Clarke Griffin: "Jasper please, talk to me."
- Jasper Jordan: "I saved your life. It's more than you deserve."
- Clarke Griffin: "My mother let them shoot at me."
- Jasper Jordan: "I can see the appeal."
- Raven Reyes (controlled by A.L.I.E.): "I'll let her go when you give me what I want. The technology that Clarke carries - It belongs to me."
- Monty Green: "I heard you tell Bellamy you're leaving. Is that true? After everything we've been through?"
- Octavia Blake: "Oh, yeah!"
- Monty Green: "Octavia, we're your people. We were sent down together. We survive together."
- Octavia Blake: "Lincoln was my people. I'm not Trikru, I'm not Skaikru... I'm nothing."
- Monty Green: "You're one of the Hundred."
- Octavia Blake: "Not anymore."
- Jasper Jordan: "You okay with her coming back after all this time, taking over?"
- Bellamy Blake: "She's trying to save Raven."
- Jasper Jordan: "Guess she thinks Raven's worth saving. Lucky for her."
- Bellamy Blake: "Get yourself together Jasper. You can't let your anger get in the way of what we have to do."
- Jasper Jordan: "Now, that's funny coming from you. When you're angry, people die. Just ask that girl over there."
- Clarke Griffin: "Raven will be alright."
- Jacapo Sinclair: "You don't know that... she's all I have left, Clarke. What if this thing that I built destroys that bright mind of hers? How do I live with that?"
- Clarke Griffin: "Hey. There's one thing I don't understand. Why did A.L.I.E. want you to kill yourself?"
- Raven Reyes: "Because I know why she wants the second AI."
- Bellamy Blake: "Why?"
- Raven Reyes: "It's the only thing that can stop her."
- Octavia Blake: "Then let's stop her. We survive together." (everyone nods in agreement)
- Thelonious Jaha: "We'll get Raven back, we'll get them all."
- A.L.I.E.: "It's bigger than that. With Raven's abilities, she'll be able to understand what she learned here. They'll know the second A.I. can stop me. We'll have to kill them all."
Notes and Trivia
- Niylah reveals that her father was part of the army sent to protect Skaikru that was killed by Charles Pike and his men, including Bellamy Blake, in "Hakeldama."
- Raven Reyes was disconnected from the City of Light by using an EMP to fry the Key to the City of Light and then surgically removing the chip.
- This episode marks the first time Monty Green directly kills someone.
- The episode title is likely a reference to Edgar Allan Poe's poem "The Raven" in which a raven repeats the word "Nevermore". This episode is centered around the character Raven breaking free of A.L.I.E.'s control.
- Raven reveals that the Flame is the only way to stop A.L.I.E.
- Lindsey Morgan won the TVLines Performer of the Week award for her performance in the episode.