The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||We're back bitches!||”|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin and Josephine Lightbourne VIII
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin (credit only)
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes (archive footage)
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy (archive footage)
- Tasya Teles as Echo (credit only)
- Shannon Kook as Jordan Green (credit only)
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (credit only)
Guest Starring Edit
- Casey Manderson as Tai (scenes deleted)
- Jason Tremblay as Isaac
- Doralynn Mui as Olivia
- Carly Buhler as Arabel (scenes deleted)
- Rohan Campbell as Dave
- A.L.I.E.: "Hello, Clarke."
- Clarke: "No. I pulled the kill switch. I destroyed you."
- A.L.I.E.: "And I saved you. Why do you think you are still here? I may be gone, but this precious repository of your memories is here because of me. You're welcome."
- Clarke: "The neural mesh is still in my head. It must've interfered with the drug they used to wipe my mind."
- A.L.I.E.: "Correct. And so you see, you exist because of me. But you won't if they figure out how you freed Raven."
- Clarke: "We EMP'd the chip. But only in Raven and Mom, not me."
- A.L.I.E.: "If I were you -- and in a way I am -- I'd keep this memory safe."
- Clarke: "Thank you, but for the record, you tried to steal all those memories you're now saving."
- A.L.I.E.: "I tried to spare you the pain and horror of your existence."
- Clarke: "There is no joy without pain."
- A.L.I.E.: "I never did understand humans. Those painful memories aren't even here. They're cast away deep in your mind where you don't have to face them. And yet... you can't let them go."
- Clarke: "Go float yourself."
- Josephine: "I have no idea what that means."
- Clarke: "It means that I am not telling you anything and I don't go down easy."
- Monty Green: "You call this doing better? Giving up isn’t better."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- This episode's title is an allusion to the Season Three episode "Nevermore", also written by Kim Shumway. In this episode, Clarke Griffin tries to keep the memory of the events from "Nevermore" from Josephine Lightbourne.
- This episode is Marie Avgeropoulos's 75th episode.
- Christopher Larkin was credited in a separate "Guest Starring" in the end credits, instead of along side of the other "Guest Starring" cast members. This is the first time this has been done. It was likely done to avoid spoiling Monty's appearance.
- This is the second episode that has the least amount of main cast members, with only 3 appearing. The first was "Thirteen."
- A scene with a ceremony where Arabel gives up her baby to the woods was cut from the episode. The baby still appears in the scene where Josephine kills Isaac but Arabel is absent from the episode.
- In "Matryoshka," the scene appears to be present as one of Josephine's memories in the Mindspace when all of her memories are crowding it.
- According to Sara Thompson the guy who killed himself in the flashback suicide scene was actually Josie's stalker.
- The place where Clarke hides her bad memories is accessed through the airlock where Jake Griffin was floated. Her bad memories are shown to be represented by the knife she used to kill Finn Collins in "Spacewalker" stuck in a tree, the box she discovered Jasper's goggles and suicide note in in "Eden" and the Commander's throne from Polis tower.
- The chip A.L.I.E. hides Clarke's memory of the EMP in is one of the Keys to the City of Light.
- Monty's appearance in Clarke's mind is depicted as how she remember's him, in "Pilot".
Body Count Edit
- Josephine Lightbourne VII (drugged and pushed out a window by Kaylee Lee VII, flashback)
- Isaac (throat slit by Josephine Lightbourne VII, flashback)
- Baby Tai Jr. (offered to Sanctum's forest by Josephine Lightbourne VII, flashback) 
- Dave (suicide via gunshot to the head, flashback)
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Eliza Taylor and Sara Thompson were ill during shooting of this episode.
- There was a scene written that would have brought back actor Eli Goree to reprise his role as Wells Jaha, but due to scheduling conflicts it unfortunately had to be cut.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.