|“||"My answer is yes. I´ll love you forever, even if we die today."||”|
|— Emori, responding to Murphys marriage proposal. [src]|
Throughout the Series Edit
In Rubicon, Murphy is in the Dead Zone with Thelonious Jaha and a few other Sky People trying to find the City of Light. They noticed an abandoned cart and go over to investigate it. A female Grounder jumps out and threatens them with a knife. Jaha tells her that they are looking for the City of Light. She tells them that her name is Emori and that she and her brother were on the way to the City of Light when they were attacked and he was killed. She offers to show them the way if they pull her cart. Murphy offers her some water and she thanks him.
On the way, Murphy asks her why she is going to the City of Light. Emori tells him she was kicked out of her clan for having a deformity and shows him her hand. He tells her that she should not cover it up. He also tells her that he killed two people, but had his reasons for doing so.
After walking for a short while, a Grounder appears on horseback and aims a rocket launcher at the group. Emori puts a knife to Murphy's throat and tells everyone to put their supplies in the cart or they will die. Jaha tries to convince her that they can work together, but Emori tells her no. She whispers something into Murphy's ear before knocking him out.
In God Complex, Murphy did everything he could to protect Emori from being tested on. When they were tied up, Emori seemed to accept her fate and tried to persuade Murphy to live. She begged him to "Survive, please", showing her feeling for him. When Miller went to drug her, the last thing she did was look at Murphy. Murphy repeatedly begged for Emori's life, stating that he loves her and he will kill anyone who hurts her. When she is taken and the doors close, he let out a painful yell of anguish.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- They are the third Grounder/Skaikru couple on the show.
- In "Gimme Shelter", while keeping a prisoner captive, Murphy admitted that he loves Emori. In "God Complex", he told Clarke that he loves Emori.
- Both of them were cast out of their people at some point in their lives. Murphy was banished from the 100 and Emori was cast out because of her mutation.
- Murphys relationship with Emori contributed to his character development, changing him from someone who cares only for himself to having another person to care for.
- They are the only couple on the show, that got back together after breaking up.
- Murphy and Emori have been together for 6 years (excluding their "break")
- that makes Memori the longest running ship on the 100
- A lot of fans call them the "post-apocalyptic version of Bonnie and Clyde"
- They are the first couple on the show to get engaged.
- Jason said in an interview that in s7 a group of "stubborn true believers" will continue to worship Murphy and Emori. He also hinted that the two of them will be living in the Sanctum palace.
See Also Edit
|Relationships where one or both characters has died (or likely died).|
Atom and Octavia • Clarke and Lexa • Finn and Clarke • Finn and Raven • Jasper and Maya • Kane and Abby • Monty and Harper • Nathan and Bryan • Octavia and Ilian • Octavia and Lincoln • Raven and Wick • Raven and Shaw
Bellamy and Jasper • Bellamy and Lincoln • Bellamy and Maya • Bellamy and Monty • Clarke and Anya • Clarke and Jasper • Clarke and Monty • Clarke and Roan • Clarke and Wells • Jasper and Harper • Kane and Bellamy • Kane and Diyoza • Kane and Octavia • Monty and Jasper • Monty and Miller • Murphy and Ontari • Octavia and Jasper • Octavia and Monty • Raven and Abigail • Raven and Jasper • Raven and Sinclair