|“||Would you be so calm if it was your daughter's turn?||”|
|— Miranda to Russell [src]|
Early Life Edit
Her family became three of the Primes and used various royal blood hosts for the next two centuries to be reborn after each death. Miranda was on her seventh host, making her Miranda VIII. That reign ended when she was killed by Madi. She was resurrected in the body of Sierra, her final host since she and her family all got floated by Clarke.
Throughout the Series Edit
Miranda had a natural maternal instinct as she's seen being overly protective of Rose as she pulled her away from the Earth Group. Miranda was known to be an 'worrywart' at times as she didn't trust outsiders, most likely due to Sanctum's hostile interactions with the Children of Gabriel since they were an obstacle to getting her family back. She was shown to have a ruthless streak, not caring about the effective genocide the Primes would be committing by mind wiping Wonkru as it meant that they didn't even have to know the people who would become their future hosts.
Physical Appearance Edit
Her 8th host was an older woman of African ancestry. She was tall with brown skin and eyes and greying black hair.
Her 9th host, which was her last one was of Asian ancestry and had cream colored skin with black hair and black eyes.
Kaylee and Miranda seem to have a good relationship. In "The Children of Gabriel" Miranda is relieved when she sees Kaylee alive after the eclipse and is worried when she doesn't see Kaylee's family with her. After learning that Kaylee, along with the rest of her family, were deleted off their Mind Drives, this made Miranda upset as she verbally berated the Lightbourne's for that action.
|Red Sun Rising||Flashback|
|The Children of Gabriel||Appears|
|The Face Behind the Glass||Appears|
|The Gospel of Josephine||Appears|
|The Old Man and the Anomaly||Appears|
|What You Take With You||Absent|
|Ashes to Ashes||Absent|
|The Blood of Sanctum||Appears|
- Miranda Mason (to Simone): "We have no pilot. Priya's dead. Maybe if you didn't kill the Lee's.
- -- Adjustment Protocol
Notes and Trivia Edit
- It is possible she is named after Miranda Kwok.
- Even though Miranda was married she was sleeping with a Null until he was killed by Madi.
- It is unknown if her husband Caleb was aware of Miranda having a lover.
- It's also possible that she took the Null lover only because Caleb was awaiting his turn to be resurrected.
- She was one of two medical doctors who were apart of Mission Team Alpha. The other was Simone Lightbourne.