List of locations in the TV series, The 100.
The first five seasons take place primarily on Earth, specifically eastern North America, or in low Earth orbit. The main locations in Season One are the Ark and the Delinquents' Camp. In Season Two, the main locations are Camp Jaha (later renamed Arkadia) and Mount Weather. In Season Three and Season Four, the main locations are Arkadia and Polis. The main locations in Season Five are Shallow Valley and the Second Dawn Bunker.
Earth Locations Edit
- Main article: Earth
Major location include:
- Delinquents' Camp
- Arkadia (formerly Camp Jaha)
- Mount Weather
- Dead Zone
- Becca's Island
- The Lighthouse
- The Mansion
- The Lab
- Shallow Valley
Other minor locations include:
Mentioned locations include:
Directions and Distances Edit
- Arkadia is 22km S/SW from the Camp.
- Mount Weather is 13 miles east of Arkadia.
- Arkadia is 50 miles south of the Azgeda border in Sector 8.
- Floukru territory is east of Trikru territory and across the "Eastern Sea", which is likely the Atlantic Ocean.
- Shallow Valley is 150 miles across desert from Polis and the Second Dawn bunker.
- Tondc is likely the ruins of Washington, D.C or near there.
- Polis is likely the ruins of Baltimore, MD or near there.
- The Dead Zone is above the area that was New York City.