List of locations in the TV series, The 100.
The first five seasons take place primarily on Earth, specifically eastern North America, or in low Earth orbit. The main locations in Season One are the Ark and the Delinquents' Camp. In Season Two, the main locations are Camp Jaha (later renamed Arkadia) and Mount Weather. In Season Three and Season Four, the main locations are Arkadia and Polis. The main locations in Season Five are Shallow Valley and the Second Dawn Bunker. The beginning of the sixth season takes place primarily on a different habitable world, called Alpha, also known as Sanctum, while the final seventh season takes place on other different worlds in space. Earth is reintroduced after becoming habitable again.
- Main article: Earth
Major locations included:
- Delinquents' Camp
- Arkadia (formerly Camp Jaha)
- Mount Weather
- Dead Zone
- Becca's Island
- The Lighthouse
- The Mansion
- The Lab
- Shallow Valley
Other minor locations included:
- Art Supply Store
- Lincoln's Cave
- Rendon – Semet's village
- Floukru Oil Rig
- Trishanakru village
- Old Bridge
Mentioned locations include:
Directions and Distances
- Arkadia is 22km S/SW from the Camp.
- Mount Weather is 13 miles west of Arkadia.
- Arkadia is 50 miles south of the Azgeda border in Sector 8.
- Floukru territory is east of Trikru territory and across the "Eastern Sea", which was shown on a Skaikru map to be the Atlantic Ocean.
- Shallow Valley is 150 miles across desert from Polis and the Second Dawn bunker.
- Tondc is likely the ruins of Washington, D.C. or near there.
- Polis is likely the ruins of Baltimore, Maryland or near there.
- The Dead Zone seems to include the area that was New York City.
- Becca's Island is somewhere east of New Jersey and south of Long Island, NY.
- Main article: Sanctum (moon)