|“||They suspect it was you.||”|
|— Graco to Diana Sydney and Cuyler Ridley regarding the Unity Day bombing [src]|
Early Life Edit
Throughout the Series Edit
In Unity Day, he runs to inform Diana and Cuyler Ridley that they are suspected in the bombing intended to assassinate Chancellor Jaha. He discusses their next move with them, in which they ultimately decide to commandeer the Exodus ship.
Graco is present when Kane interrogates Ridley in his prison cell. When the power stars to shut off Graco attacks another Guard with his shock stick and frees Ridley. They lock Kane in the cell, intending that he die of cold.
After guards loyal to Diana take control of the Exodus ship, Graco boards the vessel with Diana. He listens to her orders and then proceeds to give his own orders to his men to launch the Exodus ship.
When Jaha and his men are trying to get the airlock doors open, Graco looks concerned as his men try to keep it closed. Eventually though, the doors are kept closed and the ship launches.
However, Mount Weather's jamming frequency caused the ships navigation to malfunction, making it crash into the ground. Graco, as well as everyone else on board, perished in the crash.
Lieutenant Graco was a loyal supporter of Diana Sydney's rebellion. He appeared to take pride in his position as a Guard Officer.
Physical Appearance Edit
He is a white male of average height with black hair and a beard.
|Twilight's Last Gleaming||Absent|
|His Sister's Keeper||Absent|
|Contents Under Pressure||Absent|
|I Am Become Death||Absent|
|We Are Grounders (Part 1)||Absent|
|We Are Grounders (Part 2)||Absent|
- Lieutenant Graco: They suspect it was you. The way I see it, we got two choices. Stay and fight, in which case maybe we win if we can get enough workers to join us.
- Cuyler Ridley: And if we don't, what's the second choice?
- Diana Sydney: Take the Exodus ship now.
- Lieutenant Graco: It's not ready.
- Diana Sydney: Can our engineers get it ready?
- Cuyler Ridley: To charge the batteries on a ship that size without causing a disruption to The Ark takes time.
- Lieutenant Graco: Then cause disruptions.
- Cuyler Ridley: It'll get cold. With the lockdown, even if they find a way to isolate the lesser populated stations, people will die.
- Lieutenant Graco: So there's casualties either way.
- Diana Sydney: Take the Exodus ship. We should have built a bigger bomb.
- Lieutenant Graco: Seal the doors, begin the launch protocol. We're t-minus five and counting.
- -- Unity Day
Notes and Trivia Edit
- He was credited as "Intimidating Guard" in his first appearance and his name was revealed until his second.