Morgan was born in New York July 21, 1984, and lives in Brooklyn. She studied literature at Brown University (Bachelor's degree) and Oxford (Master's), and is a fan of science fiction and Victorian novels.
In the afterword of The 100, she thanks her family—father, Sam Henry Kass; mother, Marcia Bloom; brother, Petey Kass; grandparents, Nance, Peter, Nicky, and David; and the Kass/Bloom/Greenfield clans.
- Gossip Girl: It's the End of the World and I Love It (2013 novella)
- Morgan, Kass (26 March 2014) "11 Things You Learn When Your Book Is Turned Into A TV Show" Huff Post Books.
- The 100 book series:
- Light Years book series:
- Light Years (October 9, 2018) (ISBN 978-0316510448)
- Supernova (2019)
- Visited the set of TV series in the week of September 7 while filming Season Two.
- Called in on the internet episode of After Buzz for the last episode of season two review.
- Revealed she follows William Shatner on twitter, and he is a huge fan of the show.
- Kass Morgan background in classic literature works its way into the story ― many of her characters are named after popular science fiction writers.
- Clarke Griffin - Arthur C. Clarke, was a British science fiction writer, science writer and futurist.
- Wells Jaha - H. G. Wells, an English writer in many genres, and called father of science fiction.
- Octavia Blake - Octavia E. Butler, Female writer, first science fiction writer to win the Genius Grant.
- Bellamy Blake - Edward Bellamy, American author and socialist, and futurist writings.
See Also Edit
|The 100 Book Series|
- Kass Morgan Bio at Alloy Entertainment
- Kass Morgan on Wikipedia
- Kass Morgan on Twitter @kassmorganbooks
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/09/kass-morgan-100-rebellion
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Phone interview with Kass Morgan on AfterBuzz TV Season 2 Episode 16 Review
- ↑ Author Of 'The 100' Series On The Centuries-Long History Of Dystopias, The Huffington Post, 07/08/2016