|"Jordan" redirects here. For the character with the similar name, see Jasper Jordan. For the actor who portrays Miles Shaw, see Jordan Bolger.|
|“||This one would make my father proud.||”|
|— Jordan on his plan to stop the Disciples. [src]|
Jordan Jasper Green is a major character in the sixth and seventh seasons, after appearing as a minor character in the fifth season. He is portrayed by starring cast member Shannon Kook and made his debut in the Season Five finale.
He is the son of Monty Green and Harper McIntyre, and was born on the Eligius IV. He grew up aboard the ship knowing only his parents. When he was 26, he was put into cryosleep for almost a century by his parents. After he awoke, Jordan was the one to wake up Clarke Griffin and Bellamy Blake to show them their new home.
In Season Seven, after settling in at Sanctum, he becomes a member of the Faithful, in order to bring peace between the factions in Sanctum, but was later rejected by the Faithful, after Clarke beats up Russell and tried to have him executed by the next day. Later, he joins a mission to rescue his missing friends, who are captured by a military regime, known as the Disciples. After arriving on Bardo, Jordan discovers that the Disciples mistranslated the information in the Bardoan texts and believes that it is a test to determine the fate of the human race, not a war.
In the series finale, after humanity's transcendence, Jordan chooses to return to human form and to live out the rest of his life on Earth with his friends, so that Clarke will not be alone by herself. He is now part of Clarke's group on a regenerated Earth, which is now a habitable planet again.
He was born to Monty Green and Harper McIntyre on board the Eligius IV on May 10, 2158. He lived there with his parents for 26 years before they put him in cryosleep on November 3, 2184. He was in cryosleep for 97 years until 2281.
Throughout the Series
In Damocles (Part 2), Clarke Griffin and Bellamy Blake are awoken from cryosleep by Jordan. He tells them that he is the son of Monty Green and Harper McIntyre. Clarke ask how long were they asleep and Jordan replies that they have been asleep for the past 125 years. He goes on to show them video diaries his parents made and the new world that the survivors aboard Eligius IV can call home.
Jordan is described by his parents to be as smart as his father and kind like his mother. Due to his upbringing in the spaceship, Eligius IV, after everybody went to cryosleep, Jordan did not have much social contact. Not counting his parents, Clarke and Bellamy are the first people he meets. Therefore, he does not quite know how to talk to other people and he got nervous when he did. He talks a lot and laughs nervously. Nevertheless, Jordan is very friendly and is excited to meet everyone on board of Eligius IV.
He appears at first as the more innocent counterpart to his more troubled and traumatized friends. It is later shown how much turmoil Jordan experienced as the only person growing up. He has a desire for community and a real need to connect. He can come across as awkward and shy, with random bursts of extroversion. Jordan has a great honor he holds for his family, and is seen talking and respecting them often. He can grow defensive about them as well. He has a very good with the flow attitude but can be jokingly cocky about his skills.
Jordan is naturally comfort and his love language is seen to be opening up. He’s always communicating with his friends and sympathizing by saying what he’s been through. Though his personality can be a bit much he usually means well.
Jordan has tan skin, brown eyes and black hair with blonde highlights.
Madi. Priya helped Jordan to recover fom his injuries. He had Priya's Mind Drive, until it was destroyed by Russell.
Priya Desai. After her death, Jordan continued to be affected by her loss and experessed hope that she could be saved after discovering Clarke's survival.
Main: Bellamy and JordanJordan first meets Bellamy when he wakes him and Clarke from cryosleep. Bellamy cares for Jordan as he promised Monty he would take care of him.
- "Jordan is doing great, though. He's a happy kid. I, um, took a page from Clarke's parenting book. He knows all about you guys. Believe it or not, Murphy's his favorite."
"It was a rebellious phase."
- - Monty and an embarrassed Jordan.[src]
- Main article: Jordan and Hope
|How We Get to Peace||Absent|
|Sic Semper Tyrannis||Absent|
|The Warriors Will||Absent|
|The Dark Year||Absent|
|Damocles (Part 1)||Absent|
|Damocles (Part 2)||Appears|
|Red Sun Rising||Appears|
|The Children of Gabriel||Appears|
|The Face Behind the Glass||Appears|
|The Gospel of Josephine||Appears|
|The Old Man and the Anomaly||Appears|
|What You Take With You||Credit Only|
|Ashes to Ashes||Mentioned|
|Adjustment Protocol||Credit Only|
|The Blood of Sanctum||Appears|
|From the Ashes||Appears|
|The Garden||Credit Only|
|Welcome to Bardo||Mentioned|
|The Queen's Gambit||Appears|
|A Little Sacrifice||Appears|
|A Sort of Homecoming||Appears|
|The Dying of the Light||Appears|
|The Last War||Appears|
- Jordan Green: "Alpha is not a planet, it's a moon."
- -- Sanctum
- Jordan Green: "My father saved us all."
- -- Red Sun Rising
So far, Jordan has not directly or indirectly killed anyone.
Notes and Trivia
- His full name is Jordan Jasper Green. Both his first and middle name are in honor of Monty's best friend, Jasper Jordan.
- Jordan is the first character whose middle name has been stated in the series.
- His grandfather was Korean and Monty taught Jordan the language.
- He, Brell and Lindo are the only characters that were introduced in Season Five who are known to be still alive.
- Just like how Clarke told Madi stories about the 100, Jordan grew up hearing about them too. His parents also told him about Spacekru and the six years on the Go-Sci Ring. When he was eight, his favorite person from these stories was John Murphy – Jordan claims he was going through a rebellious phase and seems embarrassed by it. Murphy in turn couldn't help but to tease Jordan about this fact in "A Sort of Homecoming."
- The character was initially reported to be named "Lucas". However, "Lucas" was a decoy name.
- He is biologically older than Madi but younger chronologically.
- He was born on the 106 year anniversary of the Nuclear Apocalypse.
- Jordan is one of very few major or recurring characters who hasn't ever directly or indirectly killed anyone.
- He might have inherited or be a carrier for Harper's genetic disorder.
- He is the only known person to be born on Eligius IV.
- Jordan was the third main character to debut after the first season. (Echo was the first, Roan was the second)
- Jordan and Murphy are the only 2 male main characters who are still alive till the end of the series.
- Shannon Kook was the first actor who was promoted to series regular without any announcement, the second being JR Bourne for Season Seven.
- Shannon Kook states that at end of Season Six, Jordan was supposed to kill Trey when he was under adjustment, but the scene got cut.
|To edit this gallery, go to Jordan Green/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines. Note, the images go in episode order.