|“||If you have a problem, leave.||”|
|— Jae to Trey [src]|
He and his wife spent years devouted to the Primes. But after finding out the truth about their daughters death, he and his wife joined a rebellion against the Primes.
Throughout the Series
In The Children of Gabriel he, Blythe Ann and Delilah bring Clarke Griffin, Abby Griffin, Bellamy Blake, Octavia Blake, Raven Reyes, John Murphy, Jordan Green, Echo, Nathan Miller, Eric Jackson, and Emori some food and drinks to his family's tavern where Clarke's people are being held. In The Face Behind the Glass, he and Blythe Ann are working on getting things ready for their daughter's Naming Day. He is first seen decorating a cake. He mentions it's Simone Lightbourne's favorite. He then walks over to Clarke and Madi Griffin and offers them a cookie.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
He is tall husky man with hazel/brown eyes and a bald head.
He is married to Blythe Ann and they love each other very much.
|Red Sun Rising||Absent|
|The Children of Gabriel||Appears|
|The Face Behind the Glass||Appears|
|The Gospel of Josephine||Appears|
|The Old Man and the Anomaly||Absent|
|What You Take With You||Absent|
|Ashes to Ashes||Absent|
|The Blood of Sanctum||Appears|
|From the Ashes||Appears|
|Welcome to Bardo||Appears|
|The Queen's Gambit||Absent|
|A Little Sacrifice||Absent|
|A Sort of Homecoming||Absent|
|The Dying of the Light||Absent|
|The Last War||Absent|
- Jae (to Wonkru): "Welcome, friends. If it's true you survived the Red Sun, then you deserve a drink." --- The Children of Gabriel
- Priya Desai VII (assisted Blythe Ann)
Notes and Trivia
- He may be named after line producer Jae Marchant.
- He, his wife and daughter lived above their tavern.
- He, Blythe Ann Workman, Hope Diyoza, and Trey are the only characters that were introduced in Season Six that are known to still be alive.