Early Life Edit
She was born on Alpha and is descended from Mission Team Alpha's original members and/or the embryos they brought with them. She became a Sanctum Guard, and at some point, she was chosen to be Rose's bodyguard. After failing at protecting her she was reassigned to bodyguard Josephine Lightbourne.
Throughout the Series Edit
She was a strong woman and she is fiercely loyal to the Primes. She took her duty to protect Rose very seriously. She was very upset when Rose was killed and disappointed in her failure to keep Rose safe.
Physical Appearance Edit
She is of African heritage and has brown skin, black bushy curly hair, and brown eyes.
|Red Sun Rising||Absent|
|The Children of Gabriel||Appears|
|The Face Behind the Glass||Appears|
|The Gospel of Josephine||Appears|
|The Old Man and the Anomaly||Appears|
|What You Take With You||Appears|
|Ashes to Ashes||Appears|
|The Blood of Sanctum||Absent|
- Jade: "Your baby needs a safe place to live. I can offer you that."
- Charmaine Diyoza: "I'm listening."
- Jade: "Help us return the child... Rose... And the 3 heads of our fallen Primes, and Russell Prime... Hallowed be his name... Will let your child be raised in Sanctum."
- -- The Face Behind the Glass
- Jade (to Echo about Joaquin): "He's the guard who lowered the shield that let your ship in the night they took Rose. He blames himself for her death. He should blame me."
- -- Memento Mori
Killed Victims Edit
- Several Children of Gabriel (shot)
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Being a guard, she failed all her orders she was given.
- She failed to protect Rose. Children of Gabriel managed to sneak past her and kidnap the girl. Jade later found her but Rose ended up being shot.
- She couldn't prevent Josephine's disclosure to the others.
- She failed to protect Josephine from being captured and brought past the barrier. However she succeeded in finding Josephine, she still was knocked out by Clarke.
- When she found Josephine, Gabriel and Octavia, her guards were killed by Bellamy Blake and she was sent back to Sanctum empty-handed again.
- When she found Josephine again, it was actually Clarke posing as Josephine who she had killed. Clarke was able to trick Jade into letting her into Sanctum by posing as Josephine.
- It's ironic that she later ended being an host for Jasmine when she safeguarded a future host who would have been Jasmine instead if wasn't for her premature death.