Life and Career
Miličević was born in Sarajevo, SFR Yugoslavia (modern-day Bosnia and Herzegovina), to Croatian parents, Tonka, a homemaker, and Damir Miličević. She was raised Catholic. She immigrated to the United States at the age of five and was raised in Detroit Michigan. Miličević worked as a model while attending Athens High School in Troy Michigan She was also a dancer for the Troy Kids on the Block, a tribute group of New Kids On The Block before leaving Michigan. She became a naturalized citizen of the United States. In 1992, Miličević graduated from high school and moved to Los Angeles in pursuit of an acting career. She was a struggling stand-up comedian, trying to win over crowds with her stories of the modeling business.
Notes and Trivia
- Miličević was pregnant at the time of filming season five. She found out she was pregnant the day before she started filming.
- Because of Miličević's pregnancy, the writers changed the season 5 storyline to add her character, Charmaine Diyoza, also being pregnant.
- She gave birth a few weeks before the season five premier to a son.
- According to the actress herself without her pregnancy being written in, the character of Hope Diyoza wouldn't exist.
- She got the offer to work on The 100 on the one year anniversary of her brother Filip passing which she accepted in his honor. The 100 was his favorite show.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|