|“||Ai laik Okteivia kom Skaikru, and you have something I want!||”|
|— Octavia to the Grounders|
A suspicious Clarke confronts President Dante Wallace and demands answers. Kane interrogates one of The 100, and Abby performs emergency surgery. Meanwhile, Octavia resorts to violence to find Lincoln.
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin
- Thomas McDonell as Finn Collins
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Ricky Whittle as Lincoln
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green (credit only)
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane
Guest Starring Edit
- Bellamy: "The guns we found at the aid depot leveled the playing field, and maybe, maybe if we'd had more bullets, we could have —"
- Kane: "There were more bullets. Search team just returned from the bunker. They found two more barrels full of rifles and a third filled with bullets."
- Bellamy: "We should have looked harder."
- Kane: "Any use of firearms will be punishable as a felony under the Exodus Charter."
- Kane (about Raven): "How is she?"
- Abby: "Well, she survived the surgery. Don't ask me how. She's a courageous kid."
- Kane: "That's one thing these kids have. It's courage."
- Abby: They tortured John Murphy. They put a spear into Jasper Jordan's chest. We can't wait. Marcus… Please.
- Kane: I'm sorry. I've made my decision.
- Finn (to Raven): "Do you want me to talk or just shut up?"
- Raven (to Finn): "In Zero G, I didn't need my legs. Down here, I do."
- Finn (to Raven): "We always talk about you; don't you want to hear about my day?"
- Jaha (to baby Wells): "I can't let you die up here with me."
- Jaha (to baby Wells): "See that white door? It's called an airlock. Our ride is on the other side — it's a missile. Ironic, huh? Our ancestors used them to destroy the world, and we're going to use one to get back to it."
- Jasper: "Clarke, you sound like a crazy person."
- Jasper (to Clarke): "What would you do with a guest who kept calling you a liar and generally acted like an ungrateful ass?"
- Miller: "Kick their ungrateful ass out."
- Jasper: "Right now, our biggest threat to us is you."
- Wells (to Jaha): "Your life can be more than just impossible decisions and a tragic end. You can choose to live."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The title may be a reference to the location, Mount Weather.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Nyko, a Grounder healer and a friend of Lincoln who saves Octavia.
- This episode also introduces us to the apparent leader of the Woods Clan, Indra.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Miller in Season Two after he was released from Medical.
- The injuries he sustained in We Are Grounders (Part 2) required three surgeries.
- Miller has a full beard, which his character did not have in the first season.
- Miller's father is introduced and helps Abby in aiding Bellamy, Finn, Sterling, Monroe, and a captive Murphy (to show the way) escape Camp Jaha so they can find the rest of their people.
- Wells Jaha appears as a teenager for the first time since Earth Kills, although it is just a hallucination.
- He was also the baby Jaha hallucinated on the Ark.
- We are introduced to a new part of Earth: the desert where Jaha lands in a disarmed nuclear warhead.
- We learn that the blood of Grounders has healing abilities for Mountain Men. At the end of the episode, we find tons of Grounders in captivity for this purpose, including Anya.
- This is the first episode to have official opening credits, which pans over scenery and overlays with map-style annotations. It also features the main cast's names instead of them appearing in the bottom left corner at the beginning of an episode.
Body Count Edit
Behind the Scenes Edit
Production Notes Edit
|The Road||Phantoms & Friends - EP||Old Man Canyon||Purchase|
|The Hop||Berlin Serengeti||Radio Citizen feat. Bajka||Purchase|
See Also Edit
- ↑ Byrne, Craig (October 9, 2014) “"The 100 Episode #2.2 Spoilers: "Inclement Weather"” K Site TV
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.