Life and Career
Imogen Tear is an award-winning actress best known for her role as Ruby in ABC's TV series Somewhere Between. She is also known for her role as Madi in The CW TV series The 100, as well as Shade Julia in Syfy Channel's The Magician's.
Imogen appears in Hallmark Channel's When Calls the Heart. She received multiple nominations and award for her recurring performances playing 'Hattie' in the series. Imogen had one of the title billing lead roles in Hallmark Channel's The Magic Stocking. She received multiple nominations and award for her principal lead role as the young Audrina Adare in the Lifetime movie adaption of the best-selling book, My Sweet Audrina by Virginia C. Andrews.
From a very young age, Imogen knew she wanted to become an actor. After two years of begging her parents to enroll her into acting classes they finally did.
For full filmography, see IMDb.
Notes and Trivia
- On May 22, 2017, Imogen Tear announced on her Twitter that she would be on The 100, Season Four finale.
- On Instagram an actress named Lola Flanery announced that she would be taking over the role for Imogen Tear.
- She, Lilah Fritzgerld (Reese Lemkin), Spencer Drever (young Bellamy Blake) and Keenan Tracy (Sterling) all have had roles in the Hallmark Original Series, When Calls the Heart.
- Imogen Tear on IMDb
- Tear Imogen Tear on Twitter @Imogen Tear
- Imogen Tear bio on https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/imogen-tear.html