|“||Sometimes, I wish I was never even born.||”|
|— Octavia to Aurora and Bellamy.|
When Bellamy's little sister Octavia goes missing from camp, he gathers a group of delinquents to help him in his search for her. His search leads the group into Grounder territory and takes a deadly turn. Flashbacks reveal Bellamy and Octavia's childhood on the Ark.
Meanwhile, Clarke Griffin and Raven Reyes search for a way to contact the Ark. Raven tries her hand at bonding with Clarke over her mother, not knowing about the tension between the mother and daughter. Raven also begins to notice a connection between Finn and Clarke.
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin (credit only)
- Thomas McDonell as Finn Collins
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green (credit only)
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha (credit only)
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (credit only)
Guest Starring Edit
- Bellamy: "You're up?"
- Clarke: "Yeah, knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep."
- Bellamy: "Raven's flares will work."
- Clarke: "A radio would've worked better."
- Bellamy: "Have you seen Octavia?"
- Clarke: "No, I mean . . . it's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies."
- Bellamy: "Hey, everybody gather around. Grab a weapon. My sister has been out there alone for twelve hours. Arm up; were not coming back without her."
- Raven: "They didn't work, they didn't see the flares."
- Bellamy: "A meteor shower tells you that?"
- Clarke: " It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral - hundreds of bodies being returned to the Earth. This is what it looks like from the other side. They didn't get our message."
- Raven (to Bellamy): "This is all because of you."
- Bellamy: "I helped you find the radio."
- Raven: "Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it."
- Clarke: "Yeah, he knows. Now he has to live with it."
- Bellamy: "O, you know the drill."
- Young Octavia: "I hate the drill. Sometimes I wish I was never even born."
- Raven: "Finn always does that. Finds the beauty in the unexpected."
- Raven: "Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me Finn didn't make this for you. Tell me you weren't screwing my boyfriend as I was risking my ass to come down here."
- Clarke: "I can't tell you that."
- Raven: "He made one for me, too. Just in case you thought you were special."
- Clarke: "Do you think I wanted this? I didn't even know you existed. Look, as far as he knew you were dead, Raven, or you would've been soon enough. My mom, too, and everyone we ever knew on the Ark. There was nothing we could do to stop it."
- Raven: "He could've waited more than ten days."
- Octavia: "Stop blaming me for your mistakes! What happened to Finn is not my fault. I wanted to leave, so if Finn dies in there, that's on you. Everything that's gone wrong is because of you. You got me locked up on The Ark. You wanted me to go to that stupid dance. You got mom killed!"
- Bellamy: "Me? Mom was floated for having you. She's dead because you're alive. That was her choice. I didn't have a choice. My life ended the day you were born."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Raven cuts Finn's hair in this episode.
- Bellamy, Finn, and, the group are attacked by the Grounders when crossing into their territory.
- It is revealed that Bellamy gave Octavia her name and was responsible for her from the day she was born.
- Out of anger, Bellamy revealed he blamed Octavia for their mother's death.
- The bodies of those who died in the Culling enter the Earth's atmosphere and are seen by the Delinquents.
- It's revealed that Bellamy made a deal with Commander Shumway to kill Chancellor Jaha so he could make it to the ground with Octavia.
- Raven confronts Clarke about her relationship with Finn.
- While on The Ark, Bellamy snuck Octavia into a Masquerade party, where she was discovered.
- Lincoln took Octavia into his cave, fixed her leg, and protected her from other Grounders.
- Lincoln blew the fog horn that saved Bellamy and the rest of the search party from death.
- Finn was wounded by Lincoln in this episode.
- The current population of the 100 is 90.
- The boy Jasper talks to at the Unity Day Masquerade is named "Horace."
- This is the first episode in which Abby did not appear.
- The title of this episode is referring to Lincoln keeping hostage of Octavia safe from the grounders and away from Bellamy thus, His Sister's Keeper.
Body Count Edit
- John Mbege (throat slit by a Grounder)
- Diggs (impaled by a Grounder trap)
- Roma (speared by a Grounder)
Behind the Scenes Edit
Production Notes Edit
- His Sister's Keeper attracted 1.97 million viewers on the original airing and had a ratings/share of 0.6/2 in the key 18-49 demographic.
|Down The Road||Tetra||C2C||Purchase|
|When A Fire Starts To Burn||Settle||Disclosure||Purchase|
See Also Edit
- ↑ http://kimshum.tumblr.com/post/117866096381/i-was-wondering-if-you-could-help-me-out-im
- ↑ Kondolojy, Amanda (April 24th, 2014) “"Wednesday Final Ratings: 'Survivor', 'The Middle', 'Suburgatory' & 'Modern Family' Adjusted Up"” TV by the Numbers