The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
OUTSIDERS – Mysterious outsiders arrive with news of Clarke’s missing people.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake (credit only)
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy (credit only)
- Tasya Teles as Echo
- Shannon Kook as Jordan Green
- JR Bourne as Sheidheda (credit only)
- Chuku Modu as Gabriel Santiago
- Shelby Flannery as Hope Diyoza
Guest Starring Edit
- Nevis Unipan as Hope (10yrs)
- Kamran Fulleylove as Dev
- Josh Blacker as Captain Meredith
- David Benedict Brown as Farmer
- Jordan Green: "Hey. It's okay. You did it."
- Raven Reyes: "I just killed eight people. Nothing about that is okay.
- Clarke Griffin: "Is everyone okay?"
- Niylah: "You like this planet better, Miller?"
- Jordan Green: "I say we try the next one."
- Raven Reyes: "Yeah. Only one problem. We need an Anomaly Stone for that."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Hesperides are, according to Greek mythology, a group of nymphs who were guardians, with the aid of a watchful dragon, of a tree of golden apples in a garden located beyond the Atlas Mountains at the western border of Oceanus, the river encircling the world. One of the labors of Herakles/Hercules was to fetch the golden apples.
- The title is shown to come from Octavia telling Hope the story as a child and Hope painting the word on a rock as a result, comparing it to the situation of Hope, Diyoza and Octavia.
- Time is confirmed to run faster on Bardo than on Sanctum though still slower than Skyring. Gabriel comments at one point that a year on Skyring will equal just a few days to Bellamy on Bardo as compared to the centuries between a single day on Sanctum and time on Skyring.
- Jordan mentions him and Raven realizing that Sanctum is a moon in "Sanctum" and him getting stabbed in "The Old Man and the Anomaly," something that Raven had been unaware of.
- Echo comments that the powdered jellyfish on Skyring is better than Monty's algae before offering an apology to her dead friend for the comment.
- It's revealed that Diyoza never told Hope about her past as a terrorist/freedom fighter. Hope and Echo realize that Diyoza refused to allow Hope to be trained as she didn't want her daughter to end up like her.
- The Disciples are shown to believe that "the Shepherd" brought them to Bardo. Eligius III is apparently the Shepherd as Orlando ordered Gabriel not to "say his name" when he asked about the ship.
- Raven discovers that the Disciples technology works through thought control.
- Using the HUD on the helmet of one of the people Echo killed in "From the Ashes," Raven discovers that the Temporal Anomaly is in fact a wormhole that can take the user to anywhere in at least a network of six planets. One planet in the network is offline however.
- One of the planets on the map has a planetary ring similar to Saturn. This is presumably Skyring.
- The data on Clarke lists her name as Clarke Griffin, alias Wanheda, objective: rendition to Bardo and is considered armed and extremely dangerous.
- This is fifth episode that Bellamy Blake did not appear.
- The Disciples suits give the codes to control the Anomaly Stone to direct where the Temporal Anomaly goes.
- One of the planets shown on the Disciples' HUD has a ring and is presumably Skyring. It is not the planet selected by Raven when Clarke and her friends chase after the others.
- In this episode, the Anomaly takes the form of a smaller portal in the Anomaly Stone room rather than the bigger version previously seen.
- Clarke Griffin, Niylah, Raven Reyes, Nathan Miller and Jordan Green depart Sanctum to chase after their friends and arrive on Nakara. Gaia remains behind to protect Sanctum and Madi from revenge-seeking Disciples, but is ambushed by a Disciple who shuts down the Anomaly Stone on Sanctum and drags Gaia through the closing portal.
- For Gabriel, Echo and Hope, the events of this episode take place over the course of approximately five years. For Clarke and the others, it takes place over a very short period of time, possibly only a couple of hours at most.
- This episode marks the first time Nathan Miller and Niylah have interacted with each other on screen.
- This episode marks the first time Raven has directly killed someone since Season 3.
Body Count Edit
- 1 Disciple (knife thrown into her neck by Dev; flashback)
- 1 Disciple (neck snapped by Dev; flashback)
- 1 Disciple (grenade explosion caused by Dev; flashback)
- Dev (stabbed through the back by a Disciple; flashback)
- 1 Disciple (stabbed in the throat by Hope)
- 4 Disciples (throats slit and stabbed in the chest by Echo)
- Orlando (hanged himself)
- 8 Disciples (shot by Raven Reyes with a Disciple energy weapon)
- Captain Meredith
Behind the Scenes Edit
The music used for the cold opening featuring Hope & Dev is "Hymn" by Joel Porter
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.