Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||The decisions you face just whittle you down piece by piece.||”|
|— Jaha to Clarke|
- Monty: "Alpha Station survived for 97 years in space through elevated radiation levels and extreme temperature fluctuations. Sound familiar? All we have to do is patch up the ship. We're standing in our viable solution."
- Miller: "Why are you defending him? Pike was a dictator."
- Bryan: "He was an elected chancellor, and if you don't care about that, he kept me alive for 3 months."
- Miller: "Then why did you help us turn him over to the Grounders?"
- Bryan: "To save you, Nate."
- Jasper (to Monty): "If you want to cheer me up, while you're at Farm Station, get that weed we stashed behind the wall of your old bedroom."
- Bryan: "Ok, Nate. This isn't your kill. This isn't your kill. This is Monty's kill."
- Monty Green: "What are you talking about?"
- Bryan: "This is the man that murdered your father." (Monty grabs Tybe's axe and stands over him)
- Bellamy Blake: "You don't have to do this."
- Monty Green: "Yeah. I do." (releases the slaves who beat Tybe to death)
- Jaha (to Clarke): "Heavy lies the crown. I know the burden of keeping a secret you think is going to destroy your people."
- Jaha (to Clarke): "We make the best decisions that we can with the information that we have, then hope that there's a forgiving God."
Notes and Trivia
- The episode's title is retrieved from a line used by Thelonious Jaha while talking to Clarke Griffin: "Heavy lies the crown. I know the burden of keeping a secret you think is going to destroy your people."
- Clarke is shown looking at list of locations with population numbers:
|Mana||40 children||100 ?|
- Bryan reveals that Tybe killed Monty's father. Instead of taking the kill himself, Monty frees the slaves, allowing them to kill Tybe.
- "I Don't Like Mondays" can be heard playing and being sung by Jasper during this episode.
- Willa, and Ilian's brother and father (tortured by a chipped Ilian; flashback)
- Several Azgeda slavers at Farm Station (killed in the explosion of the hydro-generator done by Bellamy Blake, Monty Green, Bryan, Harper McIntyre and Nathan Miller)
- Rafel, the Trishanakru ambassador (stabbed through the right ear by Octavia Blake)
Behind the Scenes
- The opening scene with Ilian was originally supposed to be for "Echoes" but for timing reasons, they moved it to "Heavy Lies the Crown".
- Bob Morley joked that he wished Bellamy said his opinion first when the group was debating on whether to free the slaves or not, so he wouldn't have the pressure of breaking the tie.
- The episode title is a common misquote of the line "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown", from Shakespeare's play Henry IV, Part 2. It was picked because it sounds better.
|I Don't Like Mondays||Loudmouth||Boomtown Rats||Purchase|