|“||Monty, you’re my son. I won’t lose both of the men I love.||”|
Early Life Edit
Hannah was born on the Ark in space and lived in Farm Station with her husband and son. With her husband, she grew pharmaceuticals and other plants on the Ark.
Throughout the Series Edit
Hannah is loyal to Charles Pike. Like many other survivors from Farm Station, she shows a dislike and distrust of Grounders. However, she seems to like children, including Grounder ones. This is shown in "Bitter Harvest" when she called out to a Grounder boy, Gavriel, "Hello there. Don't be scared." However, when Gillmer reminded Hannah of the mission, she reluctantly orders the group to go after the boy.
Physical Appearance Edit
Hannah has an olive complexion, with average height, brown eyes, and long black hair.
Monty is Hannah's son. They appear to share a very close bond. After Hannah takes the Key to the City of Light, she falls under A.L.I.E.'s influence and tries to kill Monty. Octavia Blake appears to help, but Hannah ends up attacking her instead. With his friend's life on the line, Monty is forced to shoot his mother. His first shot is non-fatal, but because of A.L.I.E., Hannah doesn't feel any pain and continues her attack on Octavia, forcing Monty to fatally shoot his mom. When Raven attempts to externally hack the City of Light, A.L.I.E. tries to delay Monty and Raven by using Hannah's consciousness to communicate with Monty from the City of Light. However, Monty decides to delete her rather than let Hannah be used against him like that, activating the deletion personally after it is set up by Raven. While communicating with her son, Hannah expresses understanding and forgiveness for Monty killing her in the first place. After Raven fails to activate A.L.I.E.'s kill switch once Hannah is gone, Monty becomes distressed at the idea that it was all for nothing in the end.
|Twilight's Last Gleaming||Absent|
|His Sister's Keeper||Absent|
|Contents Under Pressure||Absent|
|I Am Become Death||Absent|
|We Are Grounders (Part 1)||Absent|
|We Are Grounders (Part 2)||Absent|
|Wanheda (Part 1)||Absent|
|Wanheda (Part 2)||Appears|
|Ye Who Enter Here||Absent|
|Watch the Thrones||Appears|
|Terms and Conditions||Appears|
|Join or Die||Absent|
|Red Sky at Morning||Appears|
|Perverse Instantiation (Part 1)||Absent|
|Perverse Instantiation (Part 2)||Mentioned|
|How We Get to Peace||Mentioned|
|Sic Semper Tyrannis||Absent|
|The Warriors Will||Absent|
|The Dark Year||Absent|
|Damocles (Part 1)||Absent|
|Damocles (Part 2)||Absent|
- Hannah: "Monty, being down here, I've learned that if something helps you survive, it's always the right thing. Pike taught me that, taught all of us. It's what kept us alive. You do what it takes."
- -- Terms and Conditions
- Hannah: “Monty, what are you doing?”
- Monty: “Saving my friends.”
- Hannah: “Your friends are traitors!”
- Monty: “Then I guess I'm one too.”
- -- Stealing Fire
- Monty: “Mom, what’s wrong?”
- Hannah: “Pike knows. Smile like I just made a joke. You need to go right now. Don’t pack, don’t go back to your room. Find your friends. They’ll protect you.”
- Monty: “Did you tell Pike?”
- Hannah: “Monty, you’re my son. I won’t lose both of the men I love.”
- -- Fallen
Killed Victims Edit
- Numerous Azgeda warriors (with other Farm Station survivors)
- 299 Trikru warriors including Niylah's father (with Pike, Bellamy and 7 other Sky People)
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Hannah turned in her son, Monty, in Season Three.
- Hannah is the only person deleted from the City of Light.
- Technically speaking, Hannah is the only character to have died more than once aside from the Primes. First when Monty shot her and then again when her digital copy is deleted from the City of Light by Monty and Raven.
- Monty's dad loved the color brown because of Hannah's eye color.