|“||Jasper, you promised!||”|
|— Fox, screaming for Jasper Jordan after the Mountain Men took her [src]|
Not much is known about Fox before her life on Earth. At some point, she was sent to juvenile lockup for an unknown crime. Some time later, she was sent down to Earth with the 100.
Throughout the Series
In Join or Die, Fox is brought into a classroom with other delinquents to be taught Earth skills by Charles Pike, without any knowledge that she was going to be sent to the ground. During the span of two weeks, the delinquents don't retain the information taught by Pike. At their last class, Pike has a confrontation with John Murphy and begins to hit him. Fox runs towards the door and bangs on it, crying for help, which catches the guard's attention. Later she is seen being directed into the dropship which is sent to Earth with The 100.
Fox was friendly and kind, and also nervous and easily frightened. Despite this, she doesn't always openly panic when afraid, but freezes up a lot of the time. She was not a delinquent that seemed willing to physically fight, as she was never seen with a gun or weapon. Fox seems to go along with whatever the rest of the delinquents are doing but rarely had strong opinions of her own, and often needed reassurance from others. Many times, she can be seen clinging to other characters in fear. Whenever she was annoyed, she would cross her arms. She seems to have a respect for anyone she deems an authority figure, as she listens to Bellamy and her first reaction when Charles Pike began to attack Murphy is to run to the other adults for help.
Fox was of average height with very long brown hair, with some of it pulled back onto the top of her head. During the first season, she wore a maroon jacket with a blue shirt and jeans. Sometimes, she could also be seen with a sleeveless gray coat with fur on over that. She also wore a necklace with a pendant. In the second season she wears a blue-gray dress with flats, and later gray jeans with a light pink hoodie-the last outfit she is seen wearing while still alive. In the flashback she wears a similar hoodie, but it is a darker reddish-pink.
|Twilight's Last Gleaming||Appears|
|His Sister's Keeper||Absent|
|Contents Under Pressure||Absent|
|I Am Become Death||Appears|
|We Are Grounders (Part 1)||Appears|
|We Are Grounders (Part 2)||Appears|
|Many Happy Returns||Absent|
|Fog of War||Absent|
|Long Into an Abyss||Absent|
|Survival of the Fittest||Absent|
|Coup de Grâce||Appears|
|Bodyguard of Lies||Absent|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 1)||Appears|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 2)||Appears|
|Wanheda (Part 1)||Absent|
|Wanheda (Part 2)||Absent|
|Ye Who Enter Here||Absent|
|Watch the Thrones||Absent|
|Terms and Conditions||Absent|
|Join or Die||Flashback|
|Red Sky at Morning||Absent|
|Perverse Instantiation (Part 1)||Absent|
|Perverse Instantiation (Part 2)||Absent|
Notes and Trivia
- Genevieve Buechner, the actress who played Fox, initially tried out for the role of John Murphy.
- Fox appears in five episodes in Season One. In two of these episodes, she does not have any lines but appears prominently.
- Fox was only called by her name in two episodes. First by Jasper and Maya in "Resurrection", and then by Octavia in "Blood Must Have Blood (Part 2)".
- The writers never decided whether "Fox" was her first name, last name, or nickname.
- She is one of the 48 delinquents taken to Mount Weather after the battle at the end of Season One.
- Fox appears during a flashback in "Join or Die", being taught how to survive on the ground by Charles Pike. She ran for help when Murphy was attacked.
- Genevieve Buechner mentioned during an Instagram story on April 28, 2019, that she was told Fox was going to live to Season Three.
- Genevieve Buechner Instagram, April 28, 2019 story: "I was really sad when I died, I was expecting to live to season three. I was told I was going to live and then <killing noise>."