Life and Career Edit
Taylor was born in Melbourne, Australia and attended Calder High School. After a lead role in Pirate Islands, she starred as Rosie Cartwright in The Sleepover Club in 2003. She transitioned to mature audience programs with guest roles on Blue Heelers & Neighbours where she became part of the regular cast, her final episode airing in 2008. Between Neighbours and The 100, she was in several other projects, including a short movie and an episode of All Saints. On March 1, 2013, it was announced that Taylor was cast as the lead character of Clarke Griffin in the The CW drama series The 100.
In June 2019, Taylor announced her marriage to fellow cast member Bob Morley.
For full filmography, see IMDb.
Awards and Nominations Edit
- Eliza was nominated for Choice TV actress : Sci-fi/Fantasy in the Teen Choice Awards in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Eliza and Alycia Debnam-Carey were nominated for Ship of the Year in the MTV Fandom Awards in 2015 and 2016.
- Eliza and Alycia Debnam-Carey won the Best Kiss category in the E! Online Awards in 2015.
- Eliza and Bob Morley were nominated for Choice TV Chemistry in the Teen Choice Awards 2016.
- She never actually auditioned for Clarke. She got call from her manager that the producers from TV series The 100 had seen her audition for a film and wanted to meet with her the next day. She read the script and loved it, so she went to the meeting and got the role.
- She is the second cast member to portray two separate characters. The first is Erica Cerra who played A.L.I.E. and Becca Franco.
- She is close friends with castmates Devon Bostick, Bob Morley, Lindsey Morgan, Marie Avgeropoulos, Alycia Debnam-Carey, and some other castmates. She has a matching tattoo with Jarod Joseph of an arrow on their finger, as they are good friends too.
- She, Bob Morley, Alycia Debnam-Carey, and Thomas Cocquerel are all Australian.
- Like Bob Morley, Rhiannon Fish, and Dichen Lachman, Eliza was on the popular Australian show Neighbours.
- She is allergic to wasps.
- She and Bob Morley got married in May 2019.
- She will direct an episode in Season Seven. She attended the Warner Brothers' Directors Workshop with fellow CW castmate Caity Lotz (DC's Legends of Tomorrow).
External Links Edit
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|