Life and Career Edit
Taylor was born in Melbourne, Australia and attended Calder High School. After a lead role in Pirate Islands, she starred as Rosie Cartwright in The Sleepover Club in 2003. She transitioned to mature audience programs with guest roles on Blue Heelers & Neighbours where she became part of the regular cast, her final episode airing in 2008. Between Neighbours and The 100, she was in several other projects, including a short movie and an episode of All Saints. On March 1, 2013, it was announced that Taylor was cast as the lead character of Clarke Griffin in the CW drama series The 100.
For full filmography, see IMDb.
Awards and Nominations Edit
- Eliza was nominated for Choice TV actress : Sci-fi/Fantasy in the Teen Choice Awards in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- Eliza and Alycia Debnam-Carey were nominated for Ship of the Year in the MTV Fandom Awards in 2015 and 2016.
- Eliza and Alycia Debnam-Carey won the Best Kiss category in the E! Online Awards in 2015.
- Eliza and Bob Morley were nominated for Choice TV Chemistry in the Teen Choice Awards 2016.
- Eliza never actually auditioned for Clarke. She got call from her manager that the producers from TV series The 100 had seen her audition for a film and wanted to meet with her the next day. Eliza read the script and loved it, so she went to the meeting and got the role.
- Eliza is close friends with castmates Devon Bostick, Bob Morley, Lindsey Morgan, Marie Avgeropoulos, Alycia Debnam-Carey, and all others castmate. She has a matching tattoo with Jarod Joseph of an arrow on their finger, as they are good friends too.
- Eliza, Bob Morley, and Alycia Debnam-Carey are all Australian.
- Like Bob Morley, Rhiannon Fish, and Dichen Lachman, Eliza was on the popular Australian show Neighbours.
- Eliza is allergic to wasps.
External Links Edit
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|