'The 100' Recap: Eden
Do you like this video?
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the Valley.|
|“||What becomes of the Commander of Death when there's no one left to kill?||”|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin (credit only)
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Tasya Teles as Echo
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha (credit only)
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (credit only)
Guest Starring Edit
- Adina Porter as Indra
- Jarod Joseph as Nathan Miller
- Luisa d'Oliveira as Emori
- Chelsey Reist as Harper McIntyre
- Sachin Sahel as Eric Jackson
- Tati Gabrielle as Gaia
- Ivana Milicevic as Charmaine Diyoza
- William Miller as Paxton McCreary
- Jordan Bolger as Miles Shaw
- Jessica Harmon as Niylah
- Lola Flanery as Madi Griffin
- Clarke: "I used to think that life was about more than just surviving, but I'm not sure anymore."
- Clarke: "What becomes of the Commander of Death when there's no one left to kill?"
- Madi: "Wait. He tried to help me. I think he might be a good guy."
- Clarke: "There are no good guys."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- In the Bible, Eden is the garden where life was first created.
- Bellamy Blake and Echo share their first on-screen kiss.
- When Clarke visits Arkadia, she finds several of Jasper's possessions, including his goggles, his suicide note, and Maya's iPod.
- Several former characters are mentioned or referenced, those being: Jake Griffin, Jasper Jordan, Maya Vie, A.L.I.E. and Hannah Green.
- The walking stick Clarke uses may have been from the Commander's throne.
- This is the first-season premiere to have missing main characters. Abigail Griffin, Marcus Kane, and Thelonious Jaha did not appear.
- This episode marks the first time Madi directly kills someone.
- This episode marks the first time Clarke directly kills someone since Season 3.
- Starting with this episode Lindsey Morgan has moved up in the opening credits, from position six to five, which was previous occupied by Christopher Larkin.
- Goof: When Clarke first enters the village's church and sees all the dead bodies, on the right-hand side of the screen, there is a black man in a green shirt who can be seen clearly moving his head.
Body Count Edit
- Baines – shot by Madi
- Jenson – shot by Clarke
- One Second Dawn Bunker inhabitant – slashed by another inhabitant
- One Second Dawn Bunker inhabitant – neck broken by another inhabitant
Behind the Scenes Edit
Production Notes Edit
- The filming for this episode began on August 15.
- At Unity Day 2018, Eliza Taylor revealed that the cast has had the opportunity to watch this episode (over three months before it airs), and in her opinion, it is one of the best season premieres yet.
- Eliza Taylor considers Clarke's breakdown in the desert as one of her most difficult acting challenges – she's never screamed like that before.
| || || || |
|Science/Vision||The Bones Of What We Believe||CHVRCHES||Spotify|
|Young Lady, You're Scaring Me||HEAVY META||Ron Gallo||Spotify|
See Also Edit
- ↑ Ginsburg, Aaron (7 Jan 2018) Tweet “It's official: #The100 Season 5 Premieres APRIL 24th.” - @DrLawyercop
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/03/the-100-episode-501-eden-press-release.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/The100writers/status/897135851762663424
- ↑ https://twitter.com/tbtmedia/status/954780377851207680
- ↑ https://twitter.com/theafictionados/status/1081617760856068096
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.