Life and career
Bostick was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. His mother, Stephanie Gorin, is a casting agent in Toronto, working in stage and screen, and his father, Joe Bostick, is an actor as well as a film fight coordinator. Devon began acting when in grade five. He is a graduate of the Etobicoke School of the Arts in Toronto. He has had roles in the TV series Degrassi: The Next Generation, Flashpoint and in the film Citizen Duane. His film work has included roles in Godsend, Fugitive Pieces and The Stone Angel. In Adoration he plays Simon, a boy who is being raised by his uncle (played by Scott Speedman) after his parents' death. He also appears in an online spoof trailer for a hoax movie called "Ice Fortress". He had roles in The Poet, a World War II drama starring Roy Scheider and Colm Feore, Saw VI as Brent and Assassin's Creed: Lineage as Ezio Auditore.
Bostick also played Erica's deceased brother Leo in CBC Television's series Being Erica, and Rodrick Heffley in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies.
For full filmography, see IMDb.
- He is close friends with Bob Morley, Eliza Taylor, and Christopher Larkin.
- He visited Ottawa with Bob Morley as well as his home town.
- While traveling for The 100, he frequently shares a hotel room with Eliza Taylor.
- He originally auditioned for the role of Monty Green.
- His whole family has worked in the entertainment industry, his mother Stephanie was a casting agent, his father Joe was an actor and a film fight coordinator. His brother, Jesse, is an actor as well.
- Devon Bostick on IMDb
- Devon Bostick on Wikipedia
- Devon Bostick on Twitter @devbostick
- Devon Bostick on Instagram
- Devon Bostick on Vine
- Bostick, Devon (9 Apr 2014) Tweet - @devbostick