Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||Yu gonplei ste odon (Your fight is over)||”|
|— Octavia as she cremates Lincoln|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin (credit only)
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Ricky Whittle as Lincoln
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane (credit only)
- Eric Mazimpaka as Sentry
- Miller: "There's this one guy... Brazilian, Captain Fidalgo. That was his name. He started to see his dead wife and kids in his dreams. They were all burned up from the bombs. He told the ship's doc that they looked like demons. After a while, he started to see them when he was awake, too. He would beg and beg and beg them to leave him alone, just to stop, right? They said the only way they'd leave him alone was if he did one thing."
- Harper: "What?"
- Miller: "Kill."
- Bryan: "Well, like demons do."
- Miller: "Yeah. Like demons do. His weapon of choice... metal hook."
- Bryan: "A hook? That's the best you can do?"
- Harper: "Shut up, Bryan. Let him tell it."
- Miller: "So he murdered 11 people in one night. He gutted them and strung them up in the mess. Worst part of it, when the guards found him, he was cut into pieces, too. He wrote a single word with his own blood on the floor with the arm that he didn't hack off... "demons"."
- Bryan: "Pfff... God, I hate you."
- Miller: "Anyway, you know that, uh... that scraping sound we hear at Alpha station sometimes? Some say that's Fidalgo's ghost dragging his metal hook along the walls, begging the demons to stop, but they never do, and he's back looking for his next victim!"
- Harper: "Relax, Bryan. No demons out there, just Grounders who didn't hear the blockade was lifted."
- Bryan: "Army of chipped Arkadians."
- Emori: "Hey, stranger, care for a bite?"
- Murphy: "Emori, what the hell are you doing here?"
- Emori: "Cooking rats. The old vendor was brutally attacked on the road. It's dangerous out there."
- Murphy: "Yeah. Clearly, it is."
- Emori: I have been looking for you ever since you were taken, and then I heard rumors of the new Heda's handsome Skaikru Flamekeeper. I knew it had to be you. I taught you well. She's one hell of a mark, John."
- Raven: "Becca's journal is amazing. At 26, she found a pathway to access a human mind. That same year, she had to lock up A.L.I.E. because her answer for what was wrong with the world was too many people. She was 27 when it launched the bombs."
- Clarke: "What did she write about the Flame?"
- Raven: "A.L.I.E. 2.0. She saw it as a way to atone for her sins. She designed it to not just access a human mind but to merge with one. It could never wipe us out because it would be one of us. She would put it in herself first, altered her genes so her body wouldn't reject the implant."
- Clarke: "Bekka Pramheda, the first Commander. The gene therapy made her blood black, didn't it?"
- Raven: "Yeah."
- Octavia: "How did you know that?"
- Clarke: "Nightblood. That's where it came from. Somehow it became hereditary. Luna has it. That's why we have to find her. If she can access A.L.I.E. 2..."
- Octavia: "She can tell us how to stop A.L.I.E. 1."
- Sinclair: "Bekka Pramheda gets her second shot at atonement."
- Monty: "Get back to the mind pathway. If A.L.I.E. uses it to upload our minds to the City of Light, then there's a chance my mom's still alive."
- Raven: "That depends on your definition of "alive"."
- Clarke: "We left two days ago. Why haven't they fixed the gate?"
- Jasper: "Maybe because there's no one here to fix it."
- Raven: "It's like a ghost town."
- Bellamy: "Miller, where the hell are you? I don't like this."
- Jasper: "Maybe they got chipped."
- Bellamy: "If they got chipped, they'd been waiting for us at the cave."
- Jasper: "Maybe they saw the open gate, went in for Lincoln's book."
- Octavia: "Maybe you should stop saying "maybe"."
- Jasper: "Remember when you told me it... it gets better?"
- Octavia: "This is not the same thing."
- Jasper: "You know, it's ok to fall apart a little, Octavia. You loved him."
- Octavia: "A warrior doesn't mourn the dead until the war is over."
- Sinclair: "I studied some Latin. "Seek higher things." "Altiora... petimus." No. Go for less literal translation. "Ascende... superius.""
- Clarke: "When someone without the blood takes the Flame, the Flame takes their life."
- Monty: "Following the creepy music is a bad idea. Or we can follow the creepy music."
- Sinclair: "Stay in the rover."
- Clarke: "Promise me."
- Bellamy: "No. You're out of your mind if you think I'm letting you do this alone."
- Clarke: "Bellamy, this is my fault. I'm not letting anyone else die for my mistake, ok? So take it."
- Bellamy: "You through? I don't know what happened between you and Emerson in Polis, but I do know that letting him kill you here today is a stupid plan."
- Clarke: "You got a better one?"
- Bellamy: "Distract him. I shoot him."
- Jaha: "You're ruling without the wisdom of the Commander's spirit. Your people will soon figure that out. I can offer you something even more powerful than the Flame... true legacy of Bekka Pramheda, all power, all wisdom contained in one simple key. All you have to do is swallow it."
- Emerson: "You murdered 381 people. You took the lives of my children, my brother, my friends. Did you really think that I would be happy with just one life in return, hmm?"
Notes and Trivia
- The episode's title is retrieved from a line used by Nathan Miller while talking to Bryan and Harper: "He told the ship's doc that they looked like demons." It is also used by Bryan and Harper afterwards.
- Ricky Whittle was re-added to the main cast for this episode only after being dropped the previous two episodes.
- Sinclair is killed by Emerson.
- The first time we see what A.L.I.E. 2.0 does to a non-Nightblood.
- This episode marks the end of the Mount Weather War and the extinction of the Mountain Men with the death of Carl Emerson.
- "Captain Fidalgo" is likely named after post-production supervisor/assoicate producer Emanuel Fidalgo.
- Emerson states that 381 people died at Mount Weather because of Clarke. With the writers having stated that around 350 people died in "Blood Must Have Blood (Part 2)" and Lorelei Tsing giving a figure of 382 people in "Long Into an Abyss," Emerson appears to have been blaming Clarke for everyone who died in the war, not just the people she personally killed.
- Jacapo Sinclair (stabbed by Carl Emerson)
- Carl Emerson (brain liquified by Clarke Griffin using the Flame)
Behind the Scenes
|Murphy and Emori Grifter Love Theme||The 100: Original Television Soundtrack (Season 3)||Tree Adams||Purchase|
|A Hero's Funeral||The 100: Original Television Soundtrack (Season 3)||Tree Adams||Purchase|