|“||You saw Delano. A snake, a thief! He and his men were cast out. You are his revenge!||”|
|— Nyko to Finn Collins about Delano [src]|
Delano was a scavenger and rogue Grounder living with other outcasts. He was exiled from Trikru for being a liar and thief.
Throughout the Series
In Reapercussions, he is first seen with other grounders travelling through the woods. He is eventually ambushed by Bellamy, Finn, Murphy, Monroe and Sterling who take him back to the underground bunker. When they arrive, they interrogate him until he reveals information on where the missing Delinquents are. After Finn points a gun at his head, he tells them they are currently being held at one of their camps. While the others are discussing what to do with Delano, Finn suddenly shoots him in the head, killing him.
In Human Trials, he is mentioned by Nyko when he is trying to convince Finn and Murphy that they do not have The 100 at their camp. Nyko tells them how Delano and the rest of his men were traitors and were cast about because of this.In Fog of War, Delano's dead body is found in the underground bunker by Clarke and Finn.
Delano is a thief, a "snake," and, a liar as Nyko explains those are the reasons why he was kicked out of Trikru. Delano is also vengeful, and sent the Delinquents to the wrong camp on purpose as his revenge for being kicked out of the Woods Clan.
Delano has dark brown hair that is shaved on both sides, with a long braid going down the middle. He also has a dark brown beard and dark brown eyes. He has one eye, while the other is closed and the skin around it is scarred.
Finn CollinsFinn saw that Delano was wearing Clarke's watch, so he and some of the other Delinquents kidnapped him. Finn helps interrogate Delano about Clarke's whereabouts, but he just keeps repeating that he doesn't know, and that he found the watch outside the Delinquents' camp. Finn beats him with a pistol in hopes that Delano will reveal any information. When that doesn't work, Finn holds the pistol to Delano's head and says he has three seconds to give them the truth, and Delano only offers to draw a map when Finn gets down to the last second. The Delinquents are about to leave when Murphy and Bellamy argue what to do with Delano, and Finn shoots and kills Delano to end the dispute between the two.
|Many Happy Returns||Absent|
|Fog of War||Appears|
|Long Into an Abyss||Absent|
|Survival of the Fittest||Absent|
|Coup de Grâce||Absent|
|Bodyguard of Lies||Absent|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 1)||Absent|
|Blood Must Have Blood (Part 2)||Absent|
- Delano: "I told you, I found it outside your camp."
- Delano: "I never saw a girl."
- Delano: "Ok! Ok! I'll tell you, your friends are east of here the village where we take our prisoners of war."
- Delano: "I can draw you a map. You should hurry, soon they'll outlive their usefulness."
Notes and Trivia
- Delano only has one eye. The cause of injury is unknown.
- His lie in "Reapercussions" caused the Grounder massacre in "Human Trials".
- He is the second Grounder to be tortured by members of the 100, the first being Lincoln.
- His body was removed off-screen from the bunker by Finn and Clarke at the end of "Fog of War".
- He is likely named after the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Note: The picture goes in episode order. To see the order of the episodes please visit Episode Guide.