We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||You may be the Commander,
but I'm the Commander of Death.
|— Clarke to Madi|
- Adina Porter as Indra
- Jarod Joseph as Nathan Miller
- Luisa d'Oliveira as Emori
- Chelsey Reist as Harper McIntyre
- Sachin Sahel as Eric Jackson
- Tati Gabrielle as Gaia
- Ivana Milicevic as Charmaine Diyoza
- William Miller as Paxton McCreary
- Jordan Bolger as Miles Shaw
- Jessica Harmon as Niylah
- Lola Flanery as Madi Griffin
- Mike Dopud as Michael Vinson
- Madi Griffin: "I'm not a child anymore, Clarke. I'm the Commander and my people are dying."
- Clarke Griffin: "I will not let you die in this war."
- Madi Griffin (about taking the Flame): "I did it because I love you."
- Clarke Griffin: "I thought love was weakness. Isn't that what the Commanders in your head tell you?"
- Madi Griffin: "Yes, all but one."
- Clarke Griffin: "I think you should get some sleep."
- Madi Griffin: "I don't want to sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I see you outside the door at Mount Weather, ready for war and then I walk away, leaving you there alone."
- Clarke Griffin: "Let me translate that for you. Lexa protected her people by making a deal with the enemy, leaving Skaikru to die, yes, just like I've done here. I don't need ghosts telling me what I've lost to protect you, Madi."
- Madi Griffin: "Clarke, she's not a ghost. She's real. They all are and you're wrong about why she's showing me that memory. Betraying you is her deepest regret. She's showing me that because she doesn't want you to make the same mistake she did. Please, Clarke. I know you're scared. I am too. But I have to do this and you have to let me."
- Clarke Griffin: "Oh, Madi... this is how we survive."
- Madi Griffin: "It may be... but life should be about more than just surviving."
- Echo: "Good choice."
- Madi Griffin: "Clarke, please, I need you."
- Clarke Griffin: "You're so special, Madi, I knew it the day I met you when you led me into that bear trap. All this time, you thought I was keeping you alive, but it was you who saved me. You are Madi kom Louwoda Kilron Kru, heir to Bekka Pramheda, successor to Leksa kom Trikru. I loved her so much, but it's nothing compared to how much I love you."
- Madi Griffin: "What if I never see you again?"
- Clarke Griffin: "No, not possible."
- Madi Griffin: "How can you be sure?"
- Clarke Griffin: "It's simple. You may be the Commander, but I'm the Commander of Death, and I say, we will meet again."
- Octavia Blake: "I may never be able to fix what I broke, but I can save you. I'm the one they want most of all. When they open fire, run like hell. All of me, for all of us."
- Indra: "All of me, for all of us."
- Octavia Blake (Bellamy grabs Octavia but doesn't know what to say): "My brother... my responsibility."
Notes and Trivia
- Abby claims that her reason for sending the Delinquents to the ground was to stop Clarke from being floated.
- Madi reveals that she has changed the passphrase for the Flame to keep it from being removed from her head.
- Clarke reunites with Raven after six years.
- Octavia and Murphy reunite after six years. They had not seen each other since the season 3 finale.
- Madi meets Raven for the first time.
- Octavia realizes that Wonkru is broken and that it is her fault.
- Miller, Kane and Gaia's lives are left in the balance, Kane is attacked by Vinson and Miller and Gaia are injured from the fight with the prisoners.
- 416 Wonkru members (shot by Eligius Prisoners)
- Michael Vinson (electrocuted to death by Abby Griffin with his shock collar)
- 2 Eligius Prisoners (shot by Clarke Griffin)
- 2 Eligius Prisoners (gunned down with the rover by Emori and Echo)
Behind the Scenes
- This episode marks Richard Harmon's and Christopher Larkin's 50th episode on The 100.
- Damocles (Greek for 'fame of the people') is a character from a moral anecdote and an allusion to the imminent and ever-present peril faced by those in positions of power.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|