|“||You still think this is just about the Chancellor.||”|
|— Ridley to Kane [src]|
Early Life Edit
Not much is known of his early life. He lived in Section B-17 in Factory Station. His mother's name is Alma Ridley and his father is deceased. He was 36 years old and married with a daughter.
Throughout the Series Edit
In Contents Under Pressure, Ridley's wife sacrificed herself in the Culling so that their daughter would have a better chance at living. He attacked Councilman Marcus Kane later on, when the survival of the 100 implied that the deaths were unnecessary. Later he is seen judging Thelonious Jaha for his decision to allow The Culling to take place. When Ridley accuses Jaha of not understanding their pain, he silently looks down after Jaha screams that his own son is dead. When Jaha appoints Diana Sydney to the council, Ridley and Diana share glances, implying they planned the entire thing.
In Unity Day, Ridley is seen talking with Diana and Lieutenant Graco about their plan after the failed Unity Day bombing. When Diana suggested taking the Exodus drop ship by force, Ridley told them doing that would be detrimental to the rest of the people on the Ark, but Diana still orders it to be done. To buy themselves time Ridley confessed to building and planting the bomb to distract Kane. He reveals to Kane the bomb was supposed to take out The Council, but not just for causing the death of his wife. Ridley escapes with Graco and arrives with Diana and the rest of her faction as they prepare the Exodus ship for launch. Ridley finds Abby hiding behind some crates and tries to throw her out before Diana stops him. When Abby depressurizes the doors, Ridley is the first to try and close them. After the Exodus Ship doors are closed the ship launches but because of interference from the Mountain Men, the ship crashed on Earth, and everyone on board, including Ridley died.
Ridley is a strong willed individual. He has shown great passion for his loved ones, as he's extremely upset about the unnecessary death of his wife.
Physical Appearance Edit
Ridley has reddish brown hair, brown eyes, a mustache, and a fuzzy beard. He is 5'9" and weighs 205 lbs. His blood type is A negative (information from his Ark profile shown onscreen).
|Twilight's Last Gleaming||Absent|
|His Sister's Keeper||Absent|
|Contents Under Pressure||Appears|
|I Am Become Death||Absent|
|We Are Grounders (Part 1)||Absent|
|We Are Grounders (Part 2)||Absent|
- Cuyler Ridley: "You're standing where my wife took her last breath."
- Marcus Kane: "I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry."
- Cuyler Ridley: "Tell me she didn't die for nothing."
- Marcus Kane: "If I did I'd be lying."
- Cuyler Ridley: "Then it's true? You knew those kids were on the ground? That the Earth is survivable?"
- -- in Contents Under Pressure
- Marcus Kane: "You were seen planting the bomb, Ridley. You killed 6 people."
- Cuyler Ridley: "Should have been 7. Jaha's lucky he cut his speech short."
- Marcus Kane: "I know you're upset about what happened at section 17."
- Cuyler Ridley: "I lost my wife. You're damn right I'm upset, but this is about more than the culling. Workers all over The Ark are tired of getting screwed. It's our kids you sent to die on earth, and who's on the first drop ship? Not us. Over and over, Jaha and rest of you on The Council betray our trust. Today is your reckoning."
- -- in Unity Day
Killed Victims Edit
- 6 Arkers in Unity Day bombing:
Notes and Trivia Edit
- His wife died in the Culling.
- According to his Ark personnel file shown in Unity Day, Ridley's blood type was A negative. It was later announced by the writers that all Sky People have O Negative blood.
- He lived on Section B-17.
- He worked on Mecha Station.
- The QR code on his Ark profile shown onscreen reads "Lawson".