|“|| Clarke: Hey, Raven? I'd pick you first.
Raven: Of course you would. I'm awesome.
|— We Are Grounders (Part 2)|
The two first meet in Twilight's Last Gleaming when Raven's pod crash-lands near the camp. Raven seems to admire Clarke, mostly because of her mother. However, later Raven discovers about Clarke and Finn's relationship and becomes cold towards Clarke. It is understandable to say that they were both stuck in a love triangle with Finn. In the second season, they seem to grow closer until Clarke mercy-kills Finn. They are able to repair their friendship after Finn's death and they truly care about each other.
Throughout the Series Edit
In Nevermore, Raven who is being controlled by A.L.I.E. is used against Clarke blaming her for all the deaths of those she cared about including Wells, Finn, Lexa and her father. Clarke is furious and accidentally reveals to Raven that they intend on frying ALIE to free Raven.
In Demons, Raven, Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, Jasper, Monty, and Sinclair return to Arkadia in order to retrieve Lincoln's journal which contains information about Luna. Later, when Emerson puts Raven and the others in the airlocks and forces Clarke to watch them suffocate, Clarke puts the flame in his neck killing him and saving her friends. At the end of the episode, when Clarke, Bellamy, Jasper, and Octavia depart while Raven, Monty, Harper, and Miller stay behind, Raven hugs Clarke goodbye.
In Perverse Instantiation (Part 1), Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, and Jasper return to Arkadia with Roan. Since they failed to convince Luna to take the flame, Clarke has a new idea, put the flame in Ontari. Raven hands her to EMP and she leaves with Bellamy, Octavia, Miller and Roan for Polis.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Raven admires Clarke's mom, Abby, causing her take an immediate liking to Clarke.
- Raven and Clarke were very hurt when Finn lied to them, about the other.
- Their relationship is built on mutual respect.
- Clarke says that she would "pick Raven first" if she needed help with something.
- They share the first love triangle of the series. However, Clarke immediately stops her relationship with Finn once she finds out about Raven.
- Clarke and Raven don't have much interaction, conversation, or eye to eye in season 4, except in Heavy Lies the Crown, where Raven tries to tell Clarke that she should warn everyone in Arkadia about Second Nuclear Apocalypse. In The Chosen, Clarke was willing to go to Becca's Island to rescue Raven.
- Raven seemed hurt when she had to launch the rocket. She had to leave Clarke behind, as she went to The Ark along with a few others.
- Season Four is only season that Clarke and Raven didn't kill or indirectly kill anyone.
See Also Edit
Bellamy and Murphy • Clarke and Bellamy • Clarke and Octavia • Clarke and Raven • Clarke and Niylah • Kane and Bellamy • Kane and Diyoza • Kane and Octavia • Octavia and Indra • Raven and Abigail • Raven and Bellamy • Raven and Echo • Raven and Murphy
|Relationships where one or both characters has died (or likely died).|
Atom and Octavia • Clarke and Lexa • Finn and Clarke • Finn and Raven • Jasper and Maya • Monty and Harper • Nathan and Bryan • Octavia and Ilian • Octavia and Lincoln • Raven and Wick • Raven and Shaw
Bellamy and Jasper • Bellamy and Lincoln • Bellamy and Maya • Bellamy and Monty • Clarke and Anya • Clarke and Jasper • Clarke and Monty • Clarke and Roan • Clarke and Wells • Jasper and Harper • Monty and Jasper • Monty and Miller • Murphy and Ontari • Octavia and Jasper • Octavia and Monty • Raven and Jasper • Raven and Sinclair