The following is a list of characters that have appeared on The 100 book series.
Current and former members of the space habitat, The Colony.
- Clarke Griffin – A former medical student, she was charged with assisting her parents with radiation experiments on children.
- Wells Jaha – The son of the Chancellor and Clarke's ex-boyfriend. He intentionally got arrested to be sent to Earth with Clarke.
- Bellamy Blake – The paternal half-brother of Wells and maternal half-brother of Octavia. He became the primary hunter for the delinquents and fell in love with Clarke.
- Glass Sorenson – Best friend of Wells, she was arrested for getting pregnant though the pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. In the commotion of Chancellor Jaha getting shot, she ran off the dropship and remained on the Colony for the first two novels.
- Octavia Blake – Bellamy's 14-year-old sister who was arrested for stealing drugs. She grew up in the Walden care center after being born as an illegal second child.
- Graham† – Phoenician boy, a bully, and one of the leaders at the delinquents' camp. He claims he was arrested for murder. He often accused Wells of spying on behalf of his father. In the fourth book, he was captured by the Protectors. After Graham broke one of Protectors' rules, Wells was sent to kill him. But, when Wells could not go through with it, Graham pulled the trigger himself.
- Graham may be the inspiration for the TV-character John Murphy.
- Thalia† – Clarke's best friend in confinement. She got severely hurt during the dropship landing, after which Clarke found her. When her condition worsen, Clarke has to find more medicine that got lost. The medicine improves Thalia's condition, but when the medicine gets stolen, her life is in the balance again. Clarke saves her life, but Thalia remains too weak to leave the infirmary tent. Despite Clarke's attempt to save her friend, Thalia dies in the fire set by the rogue Earthborns, which Clarke blames herself for.
- Asher† – Arcadian boy killed by Earthborns' arrow. He was the first delinquent to have a fatal encounter with the Earthborns.
- Priya† – An 18-year-old girl that was helpful around camp. She was later found hanged with "Go Home" carved into her feet.
- Eric – Arcadian boy who is helpful around camp.
- Felix – Eric's boyfriend who became ill from eating wintershade berries.
- Molly – Thirteen-year-old girl who became ill from eating wintershade berries.
- Lila – Waldenite girl who sleeps with Graham
- Tamsin – A blond girl who is friends with Lila.
- Dmitri – Arcadian boy and one of Graham's followers.
- Azuma – Arcadian boy and one of Graham's follower
- Antonio – Waldenite boy with acne.
- Darcy – Arcadian girl.
Other teens and young adults:
- Luke – Glass's boyfriend and a Lieutenant in the Guards. He served in the engineering division. He had a brief relationship with Camille while Glass Sorenson was in lock-up.
- Lilly Marsh† – Bellamy's childhood friend and ex-girlfriend. She was one of the children in the radiation study and became friends with Clarke.
- Carter Jace† – Luke's best friend who was executed after Glass lied that he got her pregnant. He is very self-centered, and is also known to have stolen from the exchange. Glass believes Carter only took Luke in for the extra benefits he got from it.
- Camille – Luke's childhood friend and ex-girlfriend. She grew close to Luke while Glass was in lock-up
- Cora Drake – One of Glass' best friends and the daughter of the Resources Chief.
- Huxley – One of Glass' best friends.
- Lise – One of Clarke's former cellmates while in Confinement. It is unclear if she was one of the 100.
- Colton – Bellamy's former friend who became a prick when he became a guard. Bellamy bribed him for information about Octavia since her arrest.
- Scott – A Waldenite Guard who has a creepy fascination with Clarke.
- Mary and David Griffin – Clarke's parents. They were forced by the Vice Chancellor to do radiation experiments on unregistered children. Clarke thought they were executed but they were actually sent on a secret trip to Earth.
- Sonja Sorenson† – Glass' mother who got her pardoned.
- Chancellor Jaha† – The Chancellor of the Colony. He is the father of Wells and Bellamy. He was shot right before the delinquents' dropship launched.
- Vice Chancellor Rhodes – The Vice Chancellor on the Colony. It is implied that he had feelings for Sonja. According to Bellamy, Rhodes is "the most corrupt leader the Colony had ever known".
- Officer Burnett† – A middle-aged guard and Rhodes' second-in-command.
- Dr. Lahiri – The Council's chief medical advisor. He was Clarke's mentor when she was a medical apprentice and one of her father's closest friends.
- Melinda Blake† – Mother of Bellamy and Octavia. She had mental problems, eventually committing suicide.
- Mr. Drake – The Resources Chief in the Colony and Cora's father.
- Mr. Peters† – Biology tutor on Phoenix. He died due to the rough landing on Earth.
- Marin – An older woman whose leg was injured in the rough landing on Earth.
- Keith – A boy who with broken ribs treated by Clarke. His parents didn't make it, leaving him orphaned.
- Leo – A little boy who survived the trip to Earth but was left orphaned. He is one of the children taken care of by Octavia.
- Thomas – Son of an injured Colonist whom Glass tries to help.
- Cressida – A young Waldenite child Clarke treated when she was a medical apprentice on the Colony.
- Kendall – The faux-Phoenix girl who turns out to be a spy from the violent faction of Earthborns.
- Sasha Walgrove† – An Earthborn girl who helps the delinquents. She falls in love with Wells but is later killed by Colonists' Guards.
- Max Walgrove – Leader of the Earthborn village and father of Sasha. He was the last Mount Weather baby before the Earthborns moved to the ground.
- Tommy† – The young boy who died while taking the Colonists fishing.
- Delphine – A pregnant Earthborn in Max's village.
- Jane – An Earthborn woman Max leaves in charge when he leaves to find Sasha.
|The 100 Book Series|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.