We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
BEST LAID PLANS – The red sun derails Clarke's plans.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake (credit only)
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Tasya Teles as Echo (credit only)
- Shannon Kook as Jordan Green (credit only)
- JR Bourne as Sheidheda
- Chuku Modu as Gabriel Santiago
- Shelby Flannery as Hope Diyoza (credit only)
- Clarke Griffin: "Tell me Madi's safe with Gaia."
- Indra: "We thought Gaia was with you."
- John Murphy: "Madi's safe for now."
- Bill Cadogan (to Sheidheda): "That wound is deep. I have no interest in removing you from your throne. Here's my proposal. You give me undisturbed passage to get what I came for. That means I see not a single soul on our path, and I leave Dr. Santiago here to treat you. When we're gone, you're free to continue the debasement of our species until you're saved like the rest of humanity by the completion of my quest. Refuse this, and you die. (Sheidheda groans in agreement) Right then. Onward to the Key."
- Madi Griffin: "No offense, but if our lives really do depend on Murphy, we're screwed."
- Bill Cadogan: "Everywhere human beings go is worse off for it, but thanks to us, we will transcend. Thanks to us, we will reach the Promised Land."
- Clarke Griffin: "Oh, for God's sake."
- John Murphy: "Hey, so what's our play here?"
- Bellamy Blake: "Our play?"
- John Murphy: "Don't get me wrong, you look good - not as good as me - but I know a thing or two about pretending to be something you're not."
- Bellamy Blake: "This isn't an act, Murphy. I'm trying to save us all. I don't expect you to understand. Just know that I am your friend and I'm looking out for you."
- John Murphy: "That's very reassuring. I'm just gonna..." (walks further ahead)
- Raven Reyes: "So, Sheidheda's alive and Madi's in a nuclear reactor? You did good."
- John Murphy: "All of our friends are missing and Bellamy is a sheep. So did you."
- John Murphy: "So just to recap: the Shepherd over there is the same guy who built the bunker that saved humanity from Praimfaya... twice. And now he wants the Flame, broken, by you so he can start a war with... whoever built the Stones in order to turn all of us into... beings of light."
- Raven Reyes: "Yep."
- John Murphy: "Ah. Is it weird to me that the craziest part of all of this is Bellamy's robe?"
- Raven Reyes: "Nope. Echo and Octavia are hostages and... look at him."
- John Murphy: "Yeah, well. Not to point out the obvious, but we're hostages, too."
- Raven Reyes: "Yeah, but something happened to him out there."
- Bill Cadogan: "Doucette's a good man. He'll make a fine replacement for Anders... But he's not like us."
- Bellamy Blake: "Sir?"
- Bill Cadogan: "The Disciples are taught our ways from birth. They know nothing else. Makes faith easy. We, on the other hand, know the pull of love between individuals, what it makes us do, the highs and lows of it, how it leads to hatred of the other, tribalism. I've spent generations dedicating my life to something greater."
- Bellamy Blake: "Transcendence."
- Bill Cadogan: "Now you know the weight of that, too. The path of the Prophet is always hard. Your friends will understand eventually."
- Bellamy Blake: "You had a family. How did you manage it? I feel like I'm failing both you and them."
- Bill Cadogan: "You're not failing me, Bellamy, far from it. You're special. You were given a glimpse of what comes next just as I was."
- Bellamy Blake: "They all think I'm crazy."
- Bill Cadogan: "And so we ignore their judgments and we save them anyway."
- Bellamy Blake: "For all mankind."
- Bill Cadogan: "For all mankind."
- John Murphy: "Time to play another round of Who Wants To Murder Your Friends?"
- John Murphy: "We should be going with them to Ryker's Keep, or maybe you'd like to drown me again in the pond."
- Josephine Lightbourne: "God, it's sexy when you get all sciency."
- Gabriel Santiago: "Not now."
- Josephine Lightbourne: "Why not now? Who cares about these people? Let them tear each other to pieces. All we need is the Flame. You're a Nightblood. We fix it, We put it in your head and save humanity. I know you're thinking it, or I wouldn't be. Becca Franko designed the Mind Drives and the Flame. They speak the same language. We can repair the code."
- Gabriel Santiago: "Different connections."
- Josephine Lightbourne: "Gabriel, you engineered Memory Drives to hold entire minds, consciousness. On Skyring, you used a damn Etch-a-Sketch to watch the Colin Benson Show. Surely you can rig some Eligius tech to pull data off the Flame. You can solve the mystery of the Stone, start the Last War-- the test, whatever."
- Gabriel Santiago: "No. No. Not for Cadogan."
- Josephine Lightbourne: "For you then. You've got the blood, not him. You take the test for all mankind. We level up because of you. What better way to make up for all the things, you did in this lab to conquer death, hmm? All the broken eggs it took to make this omelet. What do you say, my love? We came across the stars to save the human race. Now's your chance."
- Madi Griffin: "I don't think you should've given him that."
- Clarke Griffin: "Why?"
- Madi Griffin: "I remember things."
- Clarke Griffin: "Your sketchbook? (Madi nods) Madi, don't tell anyone that, okay? Ever."
- Nikki: "Hatch used to say returning to the scene of a crime was like a fish that was caught and released biting on another hook. 'Only fools and fish did that,' he'd say, but he's dead now because of you, so it don't really matter what he'd say now, does it?"
- Raven Reyes: "Nikki, wait."
- Nikki: "I've waited long enough. You're going to die today in the same place that he did. There's poetry in that, coming full circle and all, but first, I want to hear you say what you did. (Raven starts crying) Here it is. Yeah. Cry while you confess your sins. The Grim Reaper will wait."
- Raven Reyes: "I killed him. I knew radiation was leaking and... I sent them in. Then things got really bad, and I -- I locked him in here -- because I was afraid he was as much of a coward as I am. He wasn't. He was brave. I chose to let them all die... and save myself instead. It should have been me. It should have been me. If it'll bring you peace, do it, Nikki. Please."
- Nikki: "I have a better idea. You live with what you've done."
- Sheidheda: "I saved your life, Indra. Surely that is worth something?"
- Indra: "Yes it is. I don't need to kill you because you're already dead. (slashes Sheidheda's face) No one treats him."
- Eric Jackson: "Wasn't planning on it."
- Gabriel Santiago: "Me neither."
- Indra: (in Trigedasleng) "Your fight is over."
- Clarke Griffin: "I said that I wouldn't lose anyone else... but I have -- you. That doesn't matter to you, though, does it, Disciple Blake? So much for together. (to Cadogan and Indra) Let's go."
- Sheidheda: "I can help you if you help me. My throne. The book."
- Clarke Griffin: "Bellamy. (in Trigedasleng) Give it to me. Now. Or I'll kill them all. You know I will.
- Bellamy Blake: "Clarke, Madi isn't in danger. I'll make sure of that."
- Clarke Griffin (in Trigedasleng): "They will kill her to get what they want, and you know it. I won't let that happen."
- Bellamy Blake: "I am trying to save us all, Clarke."
- Clarke Griffin: "I'll kill Cadogan. Is that what you want? (in Trigedasleng) Give it to me!"
- Bellamy Blake: "Clarke, this isn't about Cadogan! It's bigger than any of us."
- Clarke Griffin: "Don't make me do this."
- Bellamy Blake: "You're not gonna shoot me, Clarke. The bridge will close. You should go."
- Clarke Griffin: "Not without that book."
- Bellamy Blake: "Look at yourself, what you feel right now, the need to protect someone you love so badly you're willing to kill your closest friend, someone you trust who's telling you that the fate of the entire human race is at stake. All that suffering can end. Madi's suffering, too. I have no choice but to share this."
- Clarke Griffin: "I can't let them hurt her."
- Bellamy Blake: "This is how we do better. This is the only way. I'm sorry. (holds out the book to a Disciple) You need to keep this safe for the Shepherd."
- Clarke Griffin: "Me, too." (shoots and kills Bellamy)
Notes and Trivia
- This is the fifth episode that Octavia Blake did not appear.
- This is the second Red Sun eclipse to occur since Clarke and co first arrived on Sanctum in "Red Sun Rising."
- As a result of the Red Sun eclipse, Gabriel hallucinates Josephine Lightbourne in her original body.
- Its revealed that not even the Disciples know where Gaia is.
- The Flame is permanently destroyed by Gabriel Santiago.
- The computer that Gabriel uses to attempt to fix the Flame appears to be the same one that Simone Lightbourne used to erase the Lee family's Mind Drives in "Memento Mori." It is identified as a device to fix corrupted data in the Memory/Mind Drives.
- Raven reactivates the Sanctum Anomaly Stone using a code retrieved from the HUD of a Disciple helmet.
- 9 members of Wonkru (shot by the Disciples)
- 3 members of Wonkru (devoured by the Sanctum bugs)
- Musgrave (stabbed by Disciple Hull under the effects of Red Sun toxin)
- 4 Disciples (stabbed, slashed and decapitated by Indra)
- A.L.I.E. 2.0 (shot and permanently destroyed by Gabriel Santiago)
- Spirit of the Commanders (destroyed with the Flame)
- 4 Disciples (shot by Clarke Griffin)
Behind the Scenes
- This episode reunited actors Richard Harmon (John Murphy) and Jonathan Scarfe (Doucette) who previously worked together on Season Four of the series Van Helsing. Harmon was Max, Scarfe was Axel.
- This episode picks up right where "The Stranger" left off.
- This episode marks Lindsey Morgan’s 75th episode on The 100.
|This section is empty. Please help The 100 Wiki by adding information here.|