The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“||If a war is the only way to have the last survivable land on Earth, then maybe we don't deserve it.||”|
Guest Starring Edit
- Jenna Berman as Karina
- David Lennon as Tarik
- St. John Myers as Ethan Hardy
- Albert Nicholas as Cosser
- Ally Kaczynski as Dead Female Defector
- Russ Watson as Male Prisoner Patient
- Ian Nsenga as Dead Male Defector
- Jasper Jordan's suicide note: "I've come to the conclusion that we're the problem. Human beings. All of us. The cycle can't be broken as long as we're here."
- Raven Reyes: "So what if Diyoza questions your loyalty? How could you be loyal to someone who collars people like animals, tortures them, someone who killed your crew? I saw her file. She murdered hundreds of innocent people, blew up government buildings just because she didn't like their policies. Shaw, you're good. I can see it in your eyes."
- Miles Shaw: "When I was a kid after the Battle of San Francisco, I watched the evacuation on TV, thousands of refugees being packed into aircraft carriers. I remember seeing soldiers pushing helicopters overboard just to make more room, and Diyoza was there. She was the one giving the orders. The machines were expendable, but the people weren't, but up in space when we reported that the miners were getting sick, Eligius saw it differently. Order Eleven came down... "Bring home the hythylodium. Leave the prisoners," like they were garbage. Captain Stevens agreed, and I didn't."
- Raven Reyes: "You deactivated the shock collars."
- Miles Shaw: "So, you see, Diyoza's not as bad as you think, and I'm not as good as you hoped."
- Kara Cooper: "The worms can't survive in a green environment for more than a few days, long enough to kill everyone they come in contact with before we get there."
- Bellamy Blake: "Are we really having this conversation? Our friends are there, people we love."
- Octavia Blake: "Acceptable losses."
- Octavia Blake (to Bellamy and Clarke): "How many innocent lives have you sacrificed, or you, Wanheda? This is no different. You were just trying to save your people. So am I."
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The episode's title is a line used by Octavia Blake replying to Bellamy Blake about killing the people, including their friends, in Shallow Valley. She refers to their friends as "acceptable losses".
- This episode marks Henry Ian Cusick and Lindsey Morgan's 50th episode on The 100.
- This episode revealed that Charmaine Diyoza is pregnant. This is the second time a pregnant woman is shown during the series. The first was during a flashback in which Aurora Blake is pregnant with Octavia.
- The actress who plays Diyoza was actually pregnant. She found out she was pregnant the day before she started filming for the series.
Body Count Edit
Behind the Scenes Edit
Production Notes Edit
| || || || |
See Also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.